Do You Like Bratz Dolls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Like Bratz?

• 1. Love Em'!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Like Them

• 3. Umm...there o.k....

• 4. Don't like them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but i dont like them at all, even though i am 11 i dont think they should like it too..... im not trying to make a fight too.............. im sorry for those bratz lovers to say that i hate bratz dolls.... but no offense i think they are just copying babie for some reason... i think there just trying to take over barbie even though they were before bratz

I can't believe all you people think they dress trashy! I love them! I have eight!

Here they are:

Bratz Slumber Party Cloe

Bratz Xpress It Jade

Bratz Gymnastics Sportz Yasmin

Bratz Funk Out Sasha

Bratz Rodeo Cloe

Bratz Sleepover Yasmin (Wave 1)

Bratz Sleep-Over Yasmin (Wave 2)

Bratz Sunkissed Summer Fianna

Plus the

Bratz Forever Diamondz Party Plane

Bratz Sunkissed Summer Splash 'n' Dance Pool

I love them! I think their breasts are small and their accessories are great quality. No girl will take them as a "role model" Theyare just dolls, for goodness sake! Also, they have more of an "anime" look that is just cool, funky and cute. Nothing trashy. honestly, all they are is dolls to PLAY WITH. Society these days picks up a perfectly great fashion doll and through their sick minds makes it seem like a sexy slutty thing. Girls arent going to look at it that way! they are just going to be kids and play with them, making them shop and hang out with each other and just be imaginative.

Barbie is the one with implants and that tacky toothy grin. bash her, just don't go dissing the best dolls on the block ~ Bratz!!!

No girl will take them as a "role model". Girls arent going to look at it that way! they are just going to be kids and play with them, making them shop and hang out with each other and just be imaginative.
Exactly. Kids are playing with these dolls, not caring that they are dressed in skimpy outfits, with completely unattainable "beauty" (personally, I find them hideous), and *may* go forward in life thinking that that is an appropriate way to act and dress.

Even if someone doesn't make a conscious decision to make these dolls a role model, the influence is still there. It makes me feel sick when I see young girls dressed like this. Young girls are becoming hyper-sexualised at an unhealthy age, and it breaks my heart to see it happen.

I can't believe all you people think they dress trashy! I love them! I have eight!
Here they are:

Bratz Slumber Party Cloe

Bratz Xpress It Jade

Bratz Funk Out Sasha

Bratz Rodeo Cloe

Plus the

I love them! I think their breasts are small and their accessories are great quality. No girl will take them as a "role model" Theyare just dolls, for goodness sake! Also, they have more of an "anime" look that is just cool, funky and cute. Nothing trashy. honestly, all they are is dolls to PLAY WITH. Society these days picks up a perfectly great fashion doll and through their sick minds makes it seem like a sexy slutty thing. Girls arent going to look at it that way! they are just going to be kids and play with them, making them shop and hang out with each other and just be imaginative.

Barbie is the one with implants and that tacky toothy grin. bash her, just don't go dissing the best dolls on the block ~ Bratz!!!
I must say I do agree with bratztroxg. Girls just play with dolls. They don't try to have the same body as them, dress like them, or act like them (if you watch the movies our shows). No ones role model should be a doll. They are simply toys girls play with :wacko: .

Last edited by a moderator:
They are the best! I have about 9 Dolls, And they dont dress badly at all! They rock.

i dont like thim : /

Edit:i think they look trashy and teach little girls that its ok that they dress like hookers

and omg the Brat Babes wear thongs!! THONGS!!

they make me mad

but i do resect yall ppl that like thim :blink:

i dont like thim : /
Edit:i think they look trashy and teach little girls that its ok that they dress like hookers

and omg the Brat Babes wear thongs!! THONGS!!

they make me mad

but i do resect yall ppl that like thim :blink:
Thank you for respecting us!

Here they are:

Bratz Slumber Party Cloe

Bratz Xpress It Jade

Bratz Funk Out Sasha

Bratz Rodeo Cloe

Plus the

Yeppers. Thats the real meaning. THANKS FOR TYPYING THAT UP!! -____-

I think that they are a bad infulence to children and kids. :blink: But I respect the people that love them or like them. :wacko:

Do you like bratz. Post or/and vote. PLEASE do not start a flame war!!! We all have are own opinions =).
I ♥ bratz.

-bratzlfl
No, I don't like Bratz. I am actually against them.

I mean, they have tooth pick bodies. What does that tell young girls? Be really thin.

They wear too much makeup. What does that tell young girls? Lets wear lots and lots of makeup and look like (What are they called.. hookers?)

Also, I will not get into detail about this, because it will obviously cause flaming if I do, but Bratz are made in sweatshops.

I'm sure people love 'em though. :blink:

Katie.

I just think they're too kiddy. I don't play with dolls, they're too boring. I had a couple mini ones from when I used 2 like them, but I never use them anymore.

///Matchy :(

I hate them, waste of a perfectly good insult if you ask me :p and I think they look kinda weird... :(

No. I believe that they teach young girls that it's okay to look and dress like whores. Not exactly the message toy companies should be sending out.
Pretty much, but of course, if they put something on the market that actually taught something to the kids, or something that the kids had to think to use..........

heaven forbid

im a boy! *Removed - no advertising please*

Pretty much, but of course, if they put something on the market that actually taught something to the kids, or something that the kids had to think to use..........
heaven forbid
Like lego?

I must admit that I think they are a bad influence on young people, encouraging inappropriate behaviour and such. However, I have nothing aganist those of you who like them - it's your choice.
Um I agree with her cause I think Bratz encourages young girls to wear make up around their eyes all the time even on their babies when they are parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back