do you like injections?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like injections?

• no, they hurt!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't mind them, they keep me healthy.

• i never feel them.

• what's an injection?

• never gotten one.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragadon

Reaction score
do you like them? i know i don't!

they hurt!

~dragadon

I guess. It's kind of a strange question! :huh:

Do you mean shots? If so, no I do not like them. They do help you from getting sick though.

I don't really mind them. Just think, Would you rather get sick, or would you rather get a little poke that lasts for 10 seconds and not get sick? Most of the needles that I get don't even hurt! :)

I don't really mind them. Just think, Would you rather get sick, or would you rather get a little poke that lasts for 10 seconds and not get sick? Most of the needles that I get don't even hurt! :)
For me the shot ends up making my arm (or wherever they did it) be sore for about a week. Once they did it in my leg, and I couldn't walk for two weeks without constant pain!

For me the shot ends up making my arm (or wherever they did it) be sore for about a week. Once they did it in my leg, and I couldn't walk for two weeks without constant pain!
That never happenes to me. All I know is that after you get a needle, you have to keep that part of your body moving and then you don't get all the pain. Maybe just a little bit or soreness.

Eg: If you get a needle in your arm keep moving that arm in circles, Just pretend that your arm is a train! What I'm trying to say is, Put your hand into a fist and move your arm like a train. It works for me! :)

i like getting my mouth injected with the numbing stuff. except for when you first get the shot... and your mouth looks stupid

i once got a shot in the leg and i limped for about 3 days.

whenever i get a shot, since my doctor's office is near a doughnut shop, i always get a doughnut or two. painful, but yummy! mmm... doughnuts... what i would give for one right now :)

~dragadon

I don't really think anyone would like it, but me? Well, I don't mind it. To me, shots don't hurt. But I'd rather not get them at all! xD

I HATE THEM! I have only had one that I remember but I STILL HATE THEM!

They don't hurt me anymore, im not queasy with injections, or seeing others get injections. I get queasy at watching operations on animals or people on TV. When i was a kid I hated them so much, I'd do anything to avoid it lol

i went to my sister's doctor appointment today, and there was a little kid next door to me screaming loudly because he was getting a shot. at my docter's office, you can hear the people in the next room as if you weren't seperated by a wall. it gets annoying sometimes.

I don't mind them. What i really mind are blood test *shivers* injections don't really hurt me, but the prick in the finger... i hate it...

~Reanna

injections hurt more than blood tests! i don't mind the finger prick. i prick my poor little fingie on lots of stuff, so i'm used to it.

~dragadon

I'm not too bad with blood tests; I have to get them regularly for health reasons, but I had a flu shot in November and as soon as I saw the needle I ran away :p The nurse was really mad. Finally I just let her do it, but I tensed up so I was pretty sore for a day or two. Shots really don't hurt that much. Heck, needles don't hurt too much either. I have seven piercings and one tattoo. But anyway, I don't like shots much, but they only hurt if you're tense while they're injecting you.

i don't get too tense, but i kinda brace myself sometimes, like grit my teeth and squirm. my mum says "think of doughnuts..." i do, and sometimes i taste a chocolate doughnut in my mouth, and i relax a little. i don't notice it until about 2 seconds afer i've been pierced. :)

~dragadon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back