do you like injections?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like injections?

• no, they hurt!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't mind them, they keep me healthy.

• i never feel them.

• what's an injection?

• never gotten one.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH!!!!! NO! you jynxed me topic starter. Im getting shots at school!! Hepatitis B and chickenpox. DANG YOU!!!

anyway... when I had the maninja cockle needle the teacher next to me said "Dont blink! Dont blink!" I couldnt hold it, I blinked and I find out I was pricked on the arm. x.x BUT the only side affect I got was a hadache. Always remember the side affects. ~_^

~SG~

I don't really mind them, but I don't really get them that often, so yeah. I wouldn't ever be like, "ZOMGITREALLYHURTSLEMMEGO".

*shudders* I don't hate them, but they do hurt. I remember one time I had a Tetanus injection and the lump where I had been injected swelled up and stayed there for three months. We went back to the doctor and we found out he had just put it in in the wrong place. *sigh*

Seriously, I get shudders down my spine even if you just mention that word! Some people are afraid of heights, some darkness. Me? NEEDLEs, SHOTS INJECTIONS!!!! AGGGHHHH!!!! I can't believe I even typed those *shudder* words. AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Sorry for screaming~

it's ok. as long as we can't hear it. :furawatchi:

but, one of the things i want to be is a doctor. if you're sick, you can cure yourself!

~dragadon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back