do you like school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Ok

• No

• Hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise school, it's surrounded by preppy faux people, heck, I don't think I can even call them people. I get bullied everyday so, that's my reason for not liking school.
But why is your life so miserable? I find you in topics saying how bad your life is and how it sucks..

I'm not in school right now. I have to start in April if I want to keep my insurance though x.x' I have no real motivation to go. The job I'm looking into doesn't require a college education, just an aprenticeship.

It's OK. I used to like going to school to learn. Now I like to go to see my friends. I do like learning, but we often go over the same thing so many times that the day you learn something new is not often. Right now it is only just getting used to the fact we have exams every day, and study for the final exams, and do assignments, and spend quality time in the library, and say silly things to friends. xD

It's alright! I go to school to learn and I get almost straight A's (Only one B!) It helps to be able to pick subjects up quickly enough. I have always had a good grasp on science and English, but I mainly go to school to be with my friends!

It's ok, sometimes it's fun (table tennis in PE! Yay!) and sometimes it can be hard. (english assesments-bah!)

even if it hasn't been your day, there are allways your friends to cheer you up. school's ok. :(

Really, if you think about it, school is the best place in the world.You make and see your friends everyday.

I mean, 80% of my friends are from school.

Plus you get a good education, you get a good job. Well, depending on what you do with it.

When you think about the positive of things, in this case school, it makes it alot more tollerable. ;)
I honestly only liked elementary school growing up because I learned things. I was picked on a lot growing up, so its bittersweet to see my old elementary school. I moved to another part of the city for grade 8, and that last year in elementary school was good :)

Highschool had it ups and downs. My favourite memories were in grade 11 and 12.

College is the best out of it all though. I may have to pay for my own education this time around, but what I'm learning to help me get into a career in radio is interesting and I am enjoying it and thriving. I'm in my last semester.

Omigosh! I love school! That is the only place I ever see any of my friends and I get to meet so many new people. I really just like it for the friends. I'm in my first year in middle school. First, I thought I liked middle school better, but now I think elementary was way simpler. Lockers are cool, though. And there's lots more people.

///Matchy :)

School=blech.

I don't exactly love it, but it does have some high points. Like, actual education? Without school, I wouldn't know how to read. And I love to read! Everything we do is surrounded by math, or English.

Again, school has it's high points.

Alimania

Ugh, don't even get me started... Too late! xP

The school I'm at is too easy, and people don't understand that I get bad grades because of that. Everything I'm learning now (6th grade) I've learned in 2nd grade... I have no friends, everyone thinks I'm weird and stupid, and no one understands why I hate this school. Plus people try to convert me CONSTANTLY. It's like I can't turn a corner without having to deal with "So, why don't you believe in God?" "Oh, ha ha, I'm smarter than you because I'M getting an A in Religion and you're getting a bad grade in Virtues! Ha ha ha!"

NOTE: I go to a Catholic school, but they accept people who are a different religion (Me = nothing). If you aren't Catholic, you take a class called "Virtues Through Literature," which my mom and I call "religion with a fake moustache." xD

I'm just glad I have TT so that I can have SOME friends =)

♪~tk710

another reason i go to skool is because of friends!!

i [SIZE=21pt]love[/SIZE] my friends!! :)

Since I'm a hot tan beach girl from Ohio in Texas, (French accent running in the family)I LOVE school cause a bunh of cute guys fall all over me and my boyfriend gets really mad.Heh heh.I am in 5th grade about to go to sixth.PM me if you live in Texas!!!

Ugh, I hate school. Teacher's are mean, lessons are boring, everyone hates you.

School is fun...at times :unsure: I like it because I talk to my friends and stuff.

I don't like it because I'm failing science.

x.x
xP

Im not very good at Sceince ethier.

Im homed schooled, its kinda fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back