Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to insult u boys but the boy in the commercial makes boys look bad and his tama was a little(more like a lot) girlish

:huh: I love it!!! I'm listening to it a lot now over and over again!!!

My favorite part is "Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi" and "Get It Tamagotchi Town!"! :( :( :)

Edit:I just saw it on tv, and I really have to say that it looks a lot better on a tv then a really small thing on the computer. :huh: It rocked!

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be better if it didnt do that gotchi-tama tama-gotchi..

I lyked the v2 and v1 commercials. v2 is cyoot...

SHOPPING! lalalalalalalalalala adadadaddadadada... whatever... ♪♪♪♪♪♪ :wacko:

Hi toxi_tamma_queen,

were ment to be talking about the poll. Though I am being a hipocrit here since I just said "WOOT! peanut butter" :huh: .

Bye,

wigly

<_< Yay! My v3 just came in the mail!!! Yay yay yay! It's a camo blue. It's a girl named Bree, and my username is Bree(not real name, just I like it, and my tamagotchi is named after my username) :angry: :angry: :angry: :p

:( hmmm.... it was just to girly for me... and im a girl(well more of a tomboy). the music wasn't near as good as the V2 commercial. i still remember the words to the song on the v2 commercial after seeing it for 1 time. it really stuck in my mind... if it hadn't of had such a good beat to it, I wouldn't have all of the 5 v2's I have now. the music on this new v3 commercial sounded like it was coming out of some weird *nasty word removed by binary* club...or something... and it seems to make tamagotchi aimed at more younger kids... and im about to be 14- my dad even likes them, and he's 46! so ya know they could just get some really good music with a nice, strong beat to it, and somehow aim it at all age groups- not just the snot-nosed 7 and 8 year olds. Do that, and I think they'd sell like hotcakes- and they already are. So think about it- the better commercials they make the more sells they get- the more sells they get the more money they make- the more money they make the more new tamas they'll sell- the more tamas they sell the more fun we have with them! It's the wonderful world of business folks! But hey, what do I know? I'm just a kid. :D

Well, I don't really like it personally. What is the " Gotchi tama tamagotchi? " at the beggining? The V2 commercial was better. It had a cute little song. This one just has words...It won't get as much attention and won't bring as many sales to bandai. I really don't like it. It needs music, rythem, something to catch ppl's eye. ( I love the v3s themsleves though :( )
My agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back