Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm it was kinda corny...idk. im 15 i've been playing with these since I was 6. I lovee them more than ever now, but, watching the commercial made me feel stupid. lol. I know there's people older than me playing, but it still makes me feel stupid because it's so corny. gotchi gotchi tamagotchi? um...wow. no.
Yes excatly , It make's you "ALMOST " emmbaressed to have a tamagotchi( Spelling lesson for you their darn commercial!) but i hope no one is emmbarest to have their tamagotchi I bought hank yester day and now i know of 4 poeple bought one becuase of me .. they relly neeed to make a new commercial. Oy yeah hes a scan of Hank. I love Hank :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's alright, but they got something wrong. It said in the commerical that the V3 gave you passwords to Tamatown, but really you get passwords from Tamatown for your V3. That is completely and utterly WRONG!!! :furawatchi: :eek:

Giraffagotchi

I think the commercial is really stupid! :p I am 11 years old and i have been playing tamagotchis for like 5 years and out of all there commercials i hate this one the most because its not just little 8 year olds who play these! :D Lots of older kids play these things and by seeing that commercial made me feel stupid! So as you can tell i did not like the commercial at all!! :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: (ps that music needed work bad! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it sounds kind of feminine. :kuribotchi: At least it looked kind of cool.

that commercial rox!!!!!!! it is eddicting (i do not care if i totally spelt that wrong)and i could watch it over and over and over and over and over again! did i already reply to this?

YUCK PEANUT BUTTER :wub: ANY WAY WHY DID U PUT PEANUT BUTTER AS A CHOIES :D

BY THE WAY DUDE NICE POEM :huh:

personnally I hate it.there's no beat and rythym.and I mean "gotchi tama,tamagotchi"?! and the music needs polishing.but it's pretty good for little kids though.I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!!no the music is stuck to my head!!(sorry if i'm being a whiney critique)

Overall I didn't like it. But the whole "gotchi tama tamagotchi" got stuck in my head for quite a while after I saw it.

Oh. And peanut butter is a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back