Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha Tama Tamagotchi V3! I can't barely get that song out of my Head.

:D this is the coolest site ever !!!!!!!!!!! and who ever invented this site is so asome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sighned ginny :wacko: :) :huh: :rolleyes:

Huh? THe V3 commercial had a song.........OH! Your talking about the shorted commercial. Ok, ok, ok. I get it now... :(

the commercial was okay i think it could have been better but the v3s rock the product was better then the commercial. ;)

It was.....not so good. I don't know. It kind of implies that, well....the kid in the commercial looked like the kind who could cre less what a compter is (no offence) and it's just...well not right.It was pretty good. [well i liked it anyway]
Well i liked it!

it would have been better if the song was less babyish because its not a baby product and the lady singing it said tomagotchi instead of tamagotchi, it was OK

horseagotchi :furawatchi:

oh and they didnt say ONE thing about CARING for the tama!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the commershal. ( sorry if I spelled that wrong, I am not a good speller. )

After watching the commershal , gotchi , gotchi , tamagotchi , V3....... is stuck in my head.

:( ;) :huh:

This is the real commercial.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png It has a song. I like it. :furawatchi:

It was kool i like when it zooms into the arcade! But its kinda freaky when the lady on the add says taamagotchi the a in tamagotchi is ment to be said fast! The ask your parents part is very scary! Its wierd when the music is like gotchi gotchi tama gotchi!

PS: ADMIN I LUV PEANUT BUTTER! MMMM PENUT BUTTER!

personally i think the little "gotchi gotchi tamagotchi" song thing was pretty annoying, and made the v3 seen kinda silly. i like the v3 in general, i just wish that the commercial didnt have that very annoying song lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
umm it was kinda corny...idk. im 15 i've been playing with these since I was 6. I lovee them more than ever now, but, watching the commercial made me feel stupid. lol. I know there's people older than me playing, but it still makes me feel stupid because it's so corny. gotchi gotchi tamagotchi? um...wow. no.

hey evryone, i can a Q on TAMATOWN.com I can't enter a user name w/ letters just numbers. can any1 help?

[SIZE=14pt]I LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
OK, I don't get this.

WHAT ON EARTH is the 'I like peanut butter' bit in the poll about, admin?

And, Lovelyness, try closing tamatown, and then typing tamatown.com into yr computer internet browser (internet explorer/safari). Now try going back in.

if all else fails, PM me.

hpe i elped.

TG40

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT they can say tamagotchi right they say tomagotchie

IT a retard advert They woman is a lez

It doen't go to my fancey , i think it is more for the parent so when their son or dougher says i want that they will know the the heck it is, What is the " Gotchi Tama Tama gotchi " it keep play over and over again and i didn't like it what so ever i would like to see is a clid playing with his/her tama and it elovling or hatching and he getting all excited that would make me buy another but for now i only have Hank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back