Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been better if... The password they showed actually worked

[SIZE=14pt]...........The most henious commercial I have EVER seen! Suddenly, I felt so ashamed I own a V3! I like the V2 song! 'Ask your parents first'?!?! What in the world were they thinking when they decided to do that dorky 'Gotchi tama tamagotchi!' *removed*.[/SIZE] 

I voted for 'I love peanut butter!' because......well I always pick the most random answer...and peanut butter is sooooooo good!

Anyway, that commercial was sooooooo insulting! It made it seem like it was for toddlers or something! The kids in the commercial looked soooooout of place, you know what I mean? Escpecially the boy!

Why did they have to say, 'Win prizes yeah!'! That was sooooooo dorky! Bandai needs to make a new commercial without the annoying cheerleader voice. Do better next time, Bandai!
geez, it wasn't THAT bad! But come on, you must know by now, that tamagotchis are mainly aimed at kids, usually 6-12 year olds or younger. Of course they're going to make it cheesy. Of course they are going to make it cheery. and of course they are going to say "ask your parents first!"!!! Because tamagotchis are mainly for KIDS!!!!!!!

-Steff :D

ME LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!!! WHERE IS MY PEANUT BUTTER!!!??? GIVE ME MY PEANUT BUTTER!!!Sorry if I got a little carried away there Admin! I LOVE peanut butter! (Could ya' tell?) I get a little crazy somtimes! :blink: ;) Lol! TTYL!

Well i gotcha Tamagotchi, that was SUPERB! the best bit was when it zooms in on tamaworld, anyway, i dont need to ask my parent to go on tamaworld bacause mum knows it's safe! but that was GREAT! It was so good i forgot the tamaworld tune! :wub: :ph34r: :D :lol: ^_^ :angry: :wub: are the tamas i like, and why does it say wacko for androtchi on the smilies?

I loved it coz it was sooooo dodgy ;) :D Me and ma mates laughed at it 4 ages

Problem! it dont show in the uk! :lol: :) noooooooooooooo

Wanted to see what you all think of the new Tamagotchi v3 commercial Bandai. (commercial is here if you haven't seen it yet!)
What do you think?
Very cool, Admin!

Cheers,

KP

THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER SAW SURE I MAY BE 13 BUT KIDS YONGER THAN ME THINK THAT'S SOME SISSY CRAP!!! THAT WAS ANNOYING MORE THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!I KNOW BANDIA CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT PIECE OF JUNK!!!!THAT WAS SO ANNOYING EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE HATES IT EVEN MY CAT!!!!!!!

WHAT KIND OF BABYISH KID WOULD LIKE THAT!!!!!THAT DID'NT SEEM LIKE A 6-12 COMMERCIAL IT SEEMED LIKE A 3 and under COMMERCIAL JUST SO YOU KNOW I AGREE

WITH Memyselfandi THAT COMMERCIAL SUCKED!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back