Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: :D :mimitchi: :wacko: :) :ph34r: :blink: :ph34r: :ichigotchi: :p :p :D ;) B) :furawatchi: I thougt it was ok.....

but it was kinda freaky!!!!

I see that there is not so many people who liked it.

Just say:

It was ok, and i think they worked hard on it.

Just trying not to be rude,

thanks,

Tam_chick01

[SIZE=14pt]...........The most henious commercial I have EVER seen! Suddenly, I felt so ashamed I own a V3! I like the V2 song! 'Ask your parents first'?!?! What in the world were they thinking when they decided to do that dorky 'Gotchi tama tamagotchi!' *removed*.[/SIZE]

I voted for 'I love peanut butter!' because......well I always pick the most random answer...and peanut butter is sooooooo good!

Anyway, that commercial was sooooooo insulting! It made it seem like it was for toddlers or something! The kids in the commercial looked soooooout of place, you know what I mean? Escpecially the boy!

Why did they have to say, 'Win prizes yeah!'! That was sooooooo dorky! Bandai needs to make a new commercial without the annoying cheerleader voice. Do better next time, Bandai!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think It could be beter. Nice Topic! Outie! :blink:

the only part I liked was at the begining and if you play it slowly it is cool whene the v3 breakes out of the egg!

I can't see it. But I saw one part on TV. It didn't look to eye catching... didn't catch my eye for a second at first.

i have 1 and it is a Maskchi :( :( :unsure: ;) B) :( :wacko: I know a fair bit about tamagotchi types. Show me yours and ill tell u it. P.s. PM me if u can

Its not that good :eek: You ppl could make it more not-annyoing, you need a theme everyone would like for a long time,but the v3 one I liked for a short piried :eek: , then it became annouying. :eek:

Well, I don't really like it personally. What is the " Gotchi tama tamagotchi? " at the beggining? The V2 commercial was better. It had a cute little song. This one just has words...It won't get as much attention and won't bring as many sales to bandai. I really don't like it. It needs music, rythem, something to catch ppl's eye. ( I love the v3s themsleves though :eek: )
do u go play gaia? :eek:

I think-- no wait-- I dun think..... I KNOW it suxed. R u trying to make poeple gay? I mean come on, there's already Broke Back Mountain for that... :huh: ;

ummm its ok its a bit well fake and er... slightly cheesy other than that its fine

i know it's great! ^_^

i love the biggining! :angry:

i have a v 3 and 2 v 2s ^_^

i have 4 virtual pets!3 tamas and a powerpal! :angry:

im the busyest! :D

it would have been better if the song uh... thing rhymed.I dont know if its my computer but I could not understand half the words in the song. :D

I didn`t like any of the other coices so I chose "I like peanut butter" ^_^

I love it. The first time I saw it i begged my mom to take me to Toys r us. I got the green one with the jungle pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back