Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, if you watch it carefully, there are MANY mistakes with characters and graphics.

DOESE ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TRAVEL ON THE V.3? :eek:

AND BY ANY CHANCE DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TYPE

IN BIG FONT AND IN COLOR? :huh:IF YA KNOW THE ANSWERS

TO ALL THOUSE QUESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!PM ME OK. :wacko:

Tamagotchis Is Cool, just because you like a tamagotchi doesn't mean you have to like the commercial. That is just stupid. So if i like fish, and a commercial that lasts 3 seconds screams "BUY FISH!!!!!!!" Im supposed to like it? You have no self sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new v3 tama commercial is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

(I don't like peanut butter :kuribotchi: ) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

I sorta liked the comercial but it should have shown more of the game itself,not the people looking at the Tamagotchi like it's some strange alien device. :furawatchi:

It was alright. It was a little strange to me. And I do like penut butter.

i like it kind of...

i don't like the Gotchi Tamagotchi part

i don't know the V2 comerical was way better :eek:

I think the 'i like peanut butter' thing means 'I don't care about the commercial."

:huh: furawatchi miko :D

It's ok... I mean, they use the OLD mametchi... And it's weird cuz it's like some weird person singing and it goes "Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi", and why do they call it "V3"? It's just an abbreviation for Version 3, not the name!!

Hey guys,

The V2 commercial was cute, but I haven't seen V3 yet. :ph34r: Anyway is there a link that goes to the commercial? If so, could someone please post it so I can see the commercial?

*Thanks*

:furawatchi: ~*Ally*~ :wacko:

It was OK & I do like peanut butter! :hitodetchi: . Any way ^_^ is there a link to the commercial.

I like it. It's catchy.They do talk about tamatown a bit much,but I'm

o.k. with that.It made me want one.It's cool! ^_^

i thought it was alright because to me the song was annoying and its not very melodious. but it motivated me to want the product more. ^.^; it couldve been better.

...It won't get as much attention and won't bring as many sales to bandai.
Well, actullay, in my area all the Tamagotchi V3s are sold out. So In my area the sales for the V3 are going pretty good. I tried to get one today since it's my birthday, but I had no luck. They were sold out in almost every toy store. Well, let's get back on topic now. I don't really like the commercial, because just like SaltyAJ said, what's with the "Gotchi Tama Tama Gotchi" part?? The V2 and V1 commercials were way better.

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :D and i also LOVED the "Gotchi Tama Tama Gotchi" part!!!!!!! it was so cute!!! i also liked the v2 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back