Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine off of www.toysrus.com and in the search box I typed in Tamagotchi Connection. And let me tell you something it works GREAT!!!!!! tHIS IS FOR LAURACOOL34!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nya, someone stretched the page... :( tama107 please change your signature...it's stretching the page.

The commerical sucks. I mean, "gotchi tama tama gotchi"? LAME

I voted I love it because the music is so catchy and great.I didn't really like the kids you should have had tamagotchi people.Also it was all about Tamatown and not enoough about the tamagotchis.I have NEVER seen the V2 one but hopefully will find it somewhere.Great song.Got the song stuck in my head now though :(

The biggest problems with the commercial:

It is aimed mainly at girls, and those of a young age (7-12).

There are plenty of guys out there, and adults too, who love tamas!

I'm a 29-yr. old guy who loves them, I have 8 (soon to be more).

:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

I think it's cool but you need to have them use the items you get from Tama Town! It drives me crazy! :angry: I think it would be best to do that. :) Thanks

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(im thinking)!

I see... Unfortunately, As I'm on holiday, I don't have the software to see it, so I'll have to wait a week.And.. er... Peanut Butter?
I TALK TO MUCH AND IM STILL BETTER! Opps! sorry! it slipped out! I LIKE TOAST! Opps there i go agen i better...TOAST!opps i should stop now TOAST! Oh boy!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tOaSt!

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like it........ it should ryhme..................... and they should be more persuassive, like other commercials or magazines

well if u like tamagotchis i w0uld ave expected every1 that likes a tama would LUV the commercial!THATS NOT THE PROPER TAMA SPIRIT!

ANYWAY I HAVE A PROUD NAME IN MY SCHOOL!:

THE TAMA QUEEN!

COZ I KNOW ALL THE FACTS FOR EVERY TAMA WHAT THEY LIKE EATIN AND HOW 2 GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I LUV BEING CALLED THE TAMA QUEEN!

MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY!
Even if someone likes a tama,they don't have to like the commercial,that isn't tama spirt either!!

Well it was okay but it kinda bugged me when at the beginning of the song when the lady was like " Gotchitama tamagotchi!" lol I dont know why!

It would have been better if it :mellow: gave you a super secret code and had a ryme to it :mellow:

im not sure because I havent yet seen the comercial

at least I dont think so :angry: :blink: :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back