Do you like to wake up early or late or...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For school, I wake up at 5:45AM. Though a lot of the time it's later, because I keep slapping the snooze button and I end up having to rush around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready for school.

On the weekends, I usually wake up between 9AM - 11AM sometime... usually 9:30 or 10. (If I get really used to sleeping in though, like over the summer, I get up later and later... 10:30 going on 11 sometimes.)

I hate waking up early. I don't stay up late really, either. I just love to sleep, and therefore the thing about school that I can't stand the most is waking up early. (Even over homework. O: )

It really depends.

School days: Very, very slow process. I wake up at around four AM, and it takes me about two hours to fully wake up and get out of bed. xP Sometimes more or less. I know that, because when I wake up, I immediately pull out my iPhone [ Sha, I sleep with it xDD ] and it's about four fifteen, almost everytime. Then when j get up and amble into the bathroom, it's six.

Weekends: Wake up at 'round eight to ten, only takes me about half an hour to get up.

Vacations from school: Then, I'll get up at around ten or twelve. If I get up at all. Pretty nocturnal.

For School day I usually get Out of bed at 6:15. I usually get up at 5:30 but end up drifting back to sleep D:

On a eve day, for my bandfest for example (when I'm actually doing something fun), I get out of bed at 5:30.

On weekends, I sleep in. It usually depends on the time I go to bed though. If I stay up really late, I wake up at 11am. If I don't, probably like 8 or 9 am.

Edit:typo

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like to sleep in to late and I don't like to wake up to early. On weekends I sleep until 10:00am-11:00am..

Sometimes I don't mind waking up at 9:00am. It's because I don't have to go to school.

Late. I wake up at 11ish on weekends or now, the holidays.

School. I wake up at 7.45 but don't get out till 8. Considering school starts at 8.45 I am very lucky to not have a late detention yet.

Sometimes I get up really early, and I'm like "Yeah! I feel good! Top of the morning to you" and other days I feel so tired, I just ignore every wake up call and lie in my covers, dreading getting up, and sleep in until 8. (I leave at 8:30 for school o:)

Whenever I sleep in, I always make plans in my head. like "okay, right now is 7:45, just ten more minutes, I'll spend 15 minutes getting dressed, then 5 getting my bag packed, etc.."

On weekends I usually sleep in until around 9:30.

I always find when I go to bed late I wake up early, and when I go to bed early it's the opposite. But I think I've found an explanation for that.

Heh. I wake up real early on school days because my home is far from school D: I wake up at 5:15 AM but I usually don't get up 'till 5:30 AM. Some days I get up at 6:00 AM. And I end up fighting with mom about the time D:

On weekends it varies from 9 AM - 1 PM. Really. Sometimes I get real lazy and wake up at 1 PM O:

Yeah today this morning I woke up at about 6:42am now its 8:06am 3 hours and no ones up yet..

I try to get up as early as I can. I feel that when you get up early, you get more done. When I do wake up at 6.30am or whatever time it is, I desperately try to get out of bed but my eyes are never ready, they refuse to open!

School days I wake up at 7:30am. School starts at 8:50am and it takes about an hour to get ready. Yeah, I gotta eat breakfast and brush my teeth etc...

On weekends or holidays I wake up at around 9am-11am. Not too early and not too late. On saturdays I have my acting lesson so then I wake up around 8am.

On school days, I have to get up at 6:15. I get up then or most of the time I get up when the sun rises.

On weekends, I get up when the sun rises, at sometimes between 6-7. It's weird, because I can only sleep in the dark, not in the light...

I get up at about 9:00 or later but I always try to get up early. Doesen't work. I'm either too tired or I'm so slow that if I get up 8:00 by the time I'm ready its 9:00pm!

On school days I get up at 8:00AM. On weekends and holidays, well, asleep on AMs, wake up on PMs.

Right now, for school I get up at 7:30 am (and that's still early for me. xD)

On weekends, I sleep past 10. These last few days I have been getting at 11-noon.

Yes, I adore sleeping. xD

My sleep schedule is so random >.<

Right now I'm on a schedules where I've been going to bed around 5-6pm and waking up around 4-5am.

The majority of the time, I go to bed at around 3-4am and wake up around 1-2pm.

A week or so ago I was going to bed at 10pm and waking up around 9-10am.

My schedule has changed so many times, I don't know when I sleep anymore, lol.

Last night I think I went to bed at 7pm(after waking up at 9pm the night before), and woke up at like 4:30am today.

I'd like to go to sleep now(roughly 1:30pm) but I have to go to my school at 7pm for paperwork >.< So my schedule will probably change again tonight/tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get it back to 3-4am to 1-2pm. I like that one.

School days I have to get up at 6:30am on holidays/weekends I wake up at 10:00am lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back