Do You Plan To Have Kids Someday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Just a random question that came to me

For so long, I've always thought about having 1 kid when I grew up. Mostly because, I have a sibling, and I have always wanted to be an only child. I basically would rather give all my affection to one kid. But now, I'm not sure. I either want 1 kid, or none. So, I voted I'm not sure. What about you? x3

One. But twins would be lovely.

I was thinking about naming a child:

Bradie.

Anonymous.

Chapter.

But now I think otherwise...

Yes. I'd like 3.

Just because I know that when you have two kids, it's really hard for them to play tag, board games, or anything. Because most games involve at least 3 people.

I only know that because I have only one brother. xDD

Being an only child gives me a different perspective on this question.

I'm used to getting all of my parents love. I was wondering how it felt to have a sibling, and have that love split. I can't really imagine "favoriting" one of my own childern

So to answer this question : Most likely one child, not sure about the second one. I won't have more than three kids x3

Well, Once I settle down. I don't even know if I'll get married.

If I do, it'll be one, and I'll have it later in life, late thirties or early forties. I'm living life for all it's worth before I give in to age.

I think I'd only be able to deal with one, or I'd end up favoring one child and the other would conspire against me and poison my food.

I definitely want kids at some point. I would really like to have five, because to me that has always been the perfect family size. Although, I'm not sure if I want to have them myself (Giving birth sounds painful and apparently takes a toll on your body even years after), or adopt. Maybe I'll do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back