Do You Plan To Have Kids Someday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way! Well, not have one myself. I heard it's harder than pooing, and I have trouble pooing as is!

If you have a 'pooing' problem... it shouldn't be the same because it's coming out... nevermind :)

The outcomes!

2 boys:

~ Jacob?

~ ?

2 girls:

~ Sopha (after Danny Gokey's wife, I'm obsessed, yes)

~ Probably Mave or something

1 of each:

~ Jacob

~ Sophia

My friend and I were talking today about namin our kids "Sssssssss"

Too late :(

I already did XD

Two girls. I love them both equally (no favorite). No, really!

Pregnancy is fine - it's obviously not "a walk in the park" for 9 mths but it's no way anything like a nightmare - it was a great experience (and a chance to eat a little more high calorie food than normal... he he)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to have kids one day... but only two, I couldn't deal with any more, I think my head would explode.

Edit: It'd also depend if my wife would want kids. xD I forgot that. o-o

Ya. 4 kids. Not 1 cause he or she will be lonely (My friend Ella is an only child and she gets bored. She really wants a little brother.) Not 2 cause they might become to attached to each other, and not 3 cause 2 of them might gang up on the other 1. I want 2 boys and 2 girls, cause I'm the only girl with 3 brothers ad sometimes I wish to have an older sister to learn from.

EDIT: typo

Too late :eek:
I already did XD

Pregnancy is fine - it's obviously not "a walk in the park" for 9 mths but it's no way anything like a nightmare - it was a great experience (and a chance to eat a little more high calorie food than normal... he he)
:x You'd be like the coolest mom...:3♥

---

Anyway I personally would like 2-3 children.

Preferably 2 children.

I'd LOVE to have one boy, and one girl. But wouldn't everybody.

The reason Being for why I wouldn't want one child is because it's so lonely.

Even if I get into spats with my siblings...I'd hate being an only child.

Why does it matter if you get more stuff? It's boring when you have no one to play with. : P

Too late ;)
I already did XD

How old are you?

When I'm MARRIED, i plan to have 1 kid because I have 2 brothers and a sister, and ware ALWAYS fighting. It would just be easier to have 1 kid. :/ :chohimetchi:

None. I can't stand most kids younger than 10 or 11.

I'm fine with birds :3 Murdoch is basically my child anyway.

I don't plan on getting married either. I'm not exactly a people person XD I like my 'me' time.

I would want two kids. Cause when i go out, i have one kid to supervise the other....... or ill just get a dog to look after them....... my children..... they're gonna be outta whack!

Yes. I plan on no more than 3 kids though. At least one girl.

Possible names I have thought of:

Girls names: Stacie, Liana

Boys names: ?????

As you can see I haven't really thought of boys names.

I want SIX!!!!! Yes, six.

In order, but no guarentees:

-Jackson Moroni (hehe a giveaway im Mormon)

-Kylee Anne (after my almost sister. she died in the womb)

-Rachel Anmarie Lamona (2 middle names- i think thats really cool. Lamona after my grandmothers first name)

-Ethan Lehi (i want him and rachel to be twins)

-Amelia Finch (finch after my other grandmothers maiden name)

-Michael (his middle name will be his fathers first name TBD)

Oh **Rainbow** I like Jackson, Ethan, Michael, Jonathan, and Zacharry

Looking at the names I have thought of, as you can see I have WAAAAAAY too much time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back