Do You Plan To Have Kids Someday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]I have many options.[/SIZE]

If I get married, I want five children. One is going to be adopted from China though because I don't like the way they treat girls and women over there.

I want four girls and one boy... although maybe I could change it around a bit.

Yes, someday. I don't want to have too many, though. Maybe 3 at the most.

In my opinion, there are way too many friggen kids out there.

Although, I might consider having ONE if I didn't have to grow it in my uterus... Ugh.

Yes, but only adoption. REASONS:

There are wayy to many children up for adoption these days

The painfull progress of pregnancy

I won't be bothered to come up with a name.

BUT if I DID ever get pregnant, here's some name ideas:

BOYS:

Kyle

Anthony

David

GIRLS:

Allyson

Allyssa

Allyxandra

Ally

Abby

Abbygale

And no. I don't like A names. I just need something like my dogs Abby and Alli. Thus all the names beginning with either Ally or Abby XDD

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i am expecting. :)i'm now 4 months along the way and very excited. :D

i have thought of some names:

girls: lucy-anne, scarlett, charley, brooke, paris, london, gucci, princess, cherry, amy.

boys: bradley, aiden, michael, sawyer, joshua.

:D
I don't mean to sound completely rude, but I'd change my name the minute I turned 18 if I had any of the bolded names.

When you name a child, you have to think of names they'll have to tolerate for the rest of their lives. It's not like naming a cat. I personally wouldn't want to be named after an object, place, or have to be 60 years old and having people call me Princess.

I'd stick with more traditional or original names. Try looking in a baby book or online. Just remember. The name isn't for you. It's for your child who will eventually be an adult and have to deal with whatever name you give them(or change it when they're old enough).

ha. no.

that's y i will never get married.

i'll never know if i'll have a kid or not and kids are hard to take care of.

[SIZE=9pt]Yeah, I'd like two. A girl and a boy. xDD[/SIZE]

I think people saying they don't want kids because there are too many out there or you hate them or something, well, you were once/are a child. I don't mean to sound rude but, it's hardly their fault they're kids, is it? xP

I couldn't stand to. Babies and children drive me insane, and I'm easily irritated. If anything, I'll adopt a kid once they've reached age 10. x_x; *dies* I'm not ageist, I just don't cope well with immaturity. And I'd probably be a bad parent. I'm probably too much of an immature person myself.

Seriously, for the child's good I shouldn't be a parent. I might be able to babysit, though.

I know I was a kid once. And looking back, I was exactly the kind of immature twit that I've come to hate now. But I can recognize that and I've grown up.

Someday... maybe one of each? I've always imagined having twins, I don't know why! My favourite name for a while now has been Maddy. As for a boy, I like Emilio. I have more than that, but that's too many to list.

My logic and probability say yes.

My experience and personality say never.

I've had bad experiences with children. It'd be nice to adopt an older child, once I'm late in life, my partying days are over, I'm in a committed relationship, and have a stable job.

Maybe I'll just get a cat instead. Those are nice. xD

I don't mean to sound completely rude, but I'd change my name the minute I turned 18 if I had any of the bolded names.When you name a child, you have to think of names they'll have to tolerate for the rest of their lives. It's not like naming a cat. I personally wouldn't want to be named after an object, place, or have to be 60 years old and having people call me Princess.

I'd stick with more traditional or original names. Try looking in a baby book or online. Just remember. The name isn't for you. It's for your child who will eventually be an adult and have to deal with whatever name you give them(or change it when they're old enough).
I'm actually a fan of outlandish names, as long as they're heartfelt and not totally embarrassing.

But, that goes for all names, really. There are a ton of really disgusting, stupid "traditional" names... I'd definitely rather be named Mazarati or Pixie as opposed Deborah or Betty. Ugh. I'd also rather have a cool original name than be one of the seventy billion Ashleys or what ever.

Pretty much all names translate to some sort of object or action, anyway.

I'm actually a fan of outlandish names, as long as they're heartfelt and not totally embarrassing. But, that goes for all names, really. There are a ton of really disgusting, stupid "traditional" names... I'd definitely rather be named Mazarati or Pixie as opposed Deborah or Betty. Ugh. I'd also rather have a cool original name than be one of the seventy billion Ashleys or what ever.

Pretty much all names translate to some sort of object or action, anyway.
That's what I meant by original, as in unique, lol. Products, produce, and places.. Not so original.

I think this world is too overpopulated already, humans are destroying habitat for other creatures willy-nilly without consideration for them, resources are running out, and jobs are hard to come by. I think that most kids today will have a difficult time finding employment to support themselves. I never wanted to have kids in this world. Fortunately, I found out I was sterile, and have since gone through "the change", so now I don't have to worry about it. Also, some people have kids just so they can get their welfare check and live in horrible conditions. Unfortunately, I see this as becoming far more common than it is now. I don't think I should be raising someone else's kids with my tax money. Sorry for the rant, but that's how I feel. If you can't afford kids, don't have them!!!

nah, i can't stand kids, they're nice kids everywhere, sure but the kids i always meet are punks. also, not having them saves a lot of pain.

My logic and probability say yes.
My experience and personality say never.

I've had bad experiences with children. It'd be nice to adopt an older child, once I'm late in life, my partying days are over, I'm in a committed relationship, and have a stable job.

Maybe I'll just get a cat instead. Those are nice. xD
You know what.. I like that. I love that reply. Seriously, I do. Phoebe do you ever come up with bad replies? =P

I want one, maybe two, but not super close in age. Me and my younger sister always fight, because we're too close in age. (Two years) AND she has an advantage over me. She's in Tie-Kwon-Do. So, I want two kids, but maybe, 5 years apart. I have some names picked out, but they're uni-sex, so they could be a boy or a girl.

Cameron

Sam(antha)

Jordan

Riley

Taylor

xD. On Sunday I went to the Rodeo/Fair and saw this Psychic palm reading lady, and everything she said about me is true. She also said I will have 4 kids in the future. [Why wouldn't the "4 kids in the future" part be true? Everything else she said is true] She said they'd be 2 boys and 2 girls. The girls would be a set of twins. I believe the twin part, because My Grandpa [mom's dad] was a twin, and my Great aunt [my dad's aunt] had twins. So twins run on my Mom, and Dad's side of the family. And since Twins usually skip a generation [like, If my Grandma had twins, it'd skip my mom, and I'd be able to]

Anyway, I already have names picked out. xD [ --------- stands for whatever their last name will be]

Girls

Isabella Victoria Dawn ------------- [Victoria, is after My Mom's first name/my middle name, and Dawn is also after my Middle name. And NO isabella is Not after the twilight character. So don't even jump to that conclusion]

Arianna Elizabeth Marie ------------- [Elizabeth is after my Mom's Middle name, Marie is after My Oldest/first Neice's Middle name. Because I like that name. And Arianna because its a pretty name]

Boys

Neil Christopher ------------- [Neil is after my Dad's first name, and Christopher is after my Nephew's first name]

Artemis Grant ------------- [Artemis, because that name sounds really cool, and Grant is after my Dad's middle name]

-

I want to be at least 25 when I have my kids. Thats not too old, and not too young. I think its a perfect age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back