Do you sleep with a doll?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently started using Edgar the Half-Decapitated Lion as a pillow. I also sleep with my unnamed Half-Pony Half-Monkey Monster daddy made for me cause he was obsessed with Skullcrusher Mountain by Jonathan Coulton. I also hug Super Armadillo.

I know, I'm amazing.

I sleep with a red Valentine's day bear that I named Gordo. o3o

And sometimes I sleep with a blue bunny named Blue Bunny (XD) and a pink bunny named Pinkerrz.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sleep with 2. :)

I have a stuffed teddy bear called Candy. I got her from Build-A-Bear back when I was 10 and she wears a pale pink woolen jumper and soft gray pants.

I have a stuffed koala called Bluey. He wears a brown felt waist coat and one of those cork hats. I got him from my dad on my 15th birthday.

I have a two stuffed animals on my pillow, two on the side of my bed, and cradle a fluffy elephant in my arms O:

It's just the position I sleep in. I can't sleep with my arms straight down or anything. I have to cradle something.

I don't sleep with things, it's too uncomfortable.

Although I do have a stuffed animal I've had for over 10 years now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't sleepwith stuffed animals but sometimes when I can't get to sleep I sleep with one of my buildabears.

I have my green Uglydoll that I bring to my YMCA overnight camp every year. and in my bed there's probably like an old build a bear or something.

Usually I always have to throw them in the wash, though, because I drool on them a lot in my sleep xD

About 70 webkinz. I know what your thinking. -_- "

Yes.

His name is Mikeybear. Named after my fabulous boyfriend Mikey.

He's white. And has an ice blue ribbon around his neck.

He's actually older than me by... about 7 months? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back