Do You Tell Your Friends That You Like Someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly tell just my best friend, Katina, and sometimes my other friend Jasmine. Depends though.

I sometimes do... but only my best friends. Even though Jen did once spread stuff and I got angried at her and yeah. But whatever. I tell Sarah, because I know she won't tell.

Haha, yes. I tell Katie and every time we walk past that person we burst out laughing and they'll be like "...Wut?"

Or if I tell Luke, he'll be like "EW ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HE'S NOT HOT AT ALL!"

And we laugh ^-^

I openly will scream, "Oh my God, he's sooooo gorgeous! ~~" to pretty much any friend I talk to.

But if I actually like someone, to the point of interest in dating them, I don't go around advertising it and carrying on like a little girl. If they come up in a conversation, I'll be like, "I actually really like, so-and-so. He's sweet and ain't that bad looking either." My friends don't usually pry for more than I tell them, which is nice. So if I say something like that, they just say, "Aww. :]" or "Yeah, he is nice." Not, "Oh my Godddd tell me everything. Does he talk to you? Blahdeblahdeblah" x3

But I'm not really interested in anyone right now, nor have I been for a while.

Yes. They know that I'm obsessed with this guy, and they know that I follow him and write everything about him down.

Amanda tells me to get a new hobby. Jenny is my supporter. Sydney doesn't really care.

No. It causes problems because one of my friend's likes him too, and she's always flirting with him. So I just tend to stay away from telling people. One person knows, then they tell, and then a rumor is started.

Usually. I don't tell that many people because rumors allll over, I learned the hard way.

But, I tell my best friends.

I openly will scream, "Oh my God, he's sooooo gorgeous! ~~" to pretty much any friend I talk to.
But if I actually like someone, to the point of interest in dating them, I don't go around advertising it and carrying on like a little girl. If they come up in a conversation, I'll be like, "I actually really like, so-and-so. He's sweet and ain't that bad looking either." My friends don't usually pry for more than I tell them, which is nice. So if I say something like that, they just say, "Aww. :]" or "Yeah, he is nice." Not, "Oh my Godddd tell me everything. Does he talk to you? Blahdeblahdeblah" x3

But I'm not really interested in anyone right now, nor have I been for a while.
Haha, see, my friends are the opposite of that.

They're like "OMG ALICE DO YOU TALK TO HIM?! WHAT DO YOU TALK ABOUT?! WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT HIM?!"

Except Luke, he's sort of on a need to know basis about who I like, if anyone. It's funny, because sometimes he'll ask, but other times he'll be like "NOOOOOO DON'T TELL ME! D:"

But yeah, my friends are very.. Involved.

Absolutely always. I find it hard to keep anything inside. Everything just blurts out as I say it. That's the way I like it - people know by now that teasing doesn't harass me. I'll usually just find it funny. If I like a guy, he'll know about it.

Absolutely always. I find it hard to keep anything inside. Everything just blurts out as I say it. That's the way I like it - people know by now that teasing doesn't harass me. I'll usually just find it funny. If I like a guy, he'll know about it.
Yeah, actually, now that I think about it, I'll usually blurt it out to the guy.

Guy: So, what's your favorite color?

Me: I don't discriminate.

Guy: Oh, well, do you go to the park often?

Me: RAPE ME. RIGHT NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back