Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm going to say is that I don't like wearing bras.

They are quite uncomfortable, and I'm only saying that because I don't want to give out anything too personal.

I;m about 13 and most people around me where a size B. (like me) Bra size shouldn't be something you worry about thoe because everyone grows at thier own pace and even if you think that you might be ahead or behind just remember that your not different from them. They're just differend from you!

Sometimes it depends on the shirt I'm wearing.

Wore my first bra in grade 4ish, then I got into real ones with no wires for the longest time, but now I wear ones with wires and I like'em! Different shapes and colours :huh:

yeah, like a size 32. (my training bra is getting TOO tight!! how do you tell you mom that?)

I do! I'm not really sure what size I really need, but now I'm wearing 36A! :huh:

*sigh* I tried on a 28 A- it was miles too big. =[
That's exactly how I felt. But soon enough, everything will change. Keep your mind off of it, and soon enough, that much needed growth spurt will arrive!

*Blushes* Um, this is a little embarrasing for me...

I started wearing a training bra in Grade 4-ish.

I was as flat as ever untill Grade 6, though...*sigh*

This year?

I'm almost 13, and wear a 31 A. Big difference! :eek: :p

-Rachel

PS. I ALSO HAVE A FEELING BOYS ARE READING THIS... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
i wore a training bra up untill i was 11. Then i started wearing a bra when i was 12. im around, i dunno. a 32 A? i think. My mom thinks im crazy for wearing the bras with wires, she says "How can you wear that? its irritating!" lol.

Yep, for two years. I'm a little 'chesty'.. I remember two years ago my mom said I didn't need one and she wouldn't let me buy one, it really really sucked. I knew I needed one, I was a little bigger than normal. I ended up buying one on my own.

[SIZE=14pt] Yeah. I wore bras since third grade (training of course) and now I'm onto size 32 B. I'm skinny as what, I have an hourglass shape, AND I have a butt. Oh and I'm in fifth grade (11 if you're wondering). I'm also five foot four. So I guess you could say I look like a thirteen-year-old. And I'm also always wearing push-up bras, so I got that 32 C firm fit. [/SIZE] :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Yeah, um, I do. I feel more comfortable and not so left out and it smoothes my shirt out, if that is how I should put it. In 5th, I wore under shirts. In 6th, I got some training bras. Unfortunatly, I'm still stuck there. *sighs* I am in 7th grade now and am still pretty much flat. I wear a 32 AA (AA means your chest is flat) just because I don't want to feel left out with all of the other girls. [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back