Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear bras (with pads in them!!!!) I'm the smallest cup size though.

When my mom was in middle school the boys would sneek up behind girls and pull and snap back the strap where the bra connects!!!! Talk about OWWWW
Lol.

Once my best friend Lyza stayed over at my house and pulled my bra strap. Then I spanked her.

Yeah, we fool around like that.

Too bad if the boys are reading this!! We have boobs and they don't (hopefully)! Too bad for you guys! You've nothing to show! (JK) Serriously, though, it isn't that big of a deal, they're only boobs. Who cares? They don't represent maturity or beauty. They are just glands for our babies to drink milk out of! That is all nature intended boobs too be, and bras are for comfort, and support!

No. I think I'm ready for a Training Bra though.. My chest is still a bit flat but I know they're devoloping.. Do you get that feeling when the part around the *nipples* gets real sore when sometimes? Especially when you hit it?

But man...What really makes me mad is that

for some guys your breast size is all that matters!

Jeeez it's so hard to get a guys attention these days

unless your a busty girl! >_<

Jeez some guys are such pervs!

But man...What really makes me mad is thatfor some guys your breast size is all that matters!

i agree.

The whole Concept these days of what guys (the pervy ones usually) think of girls is Sexist and Degrading. All they care about is chest sizes. No wonder most of the boys at my school , when they're in a store, like to stop and look at the Womens Undergarments Department.

a lot of ppl at my school do but a lot dont because ppl are always snapping the back of em lol i think it hurts

No. I think I'm ready for a Training Bra though.. My chest is still a bit flat but I know they're devoloping.. Do you get that feeling when the part around the *nipples* gets real sore when sometimes? Especially when you hit it?
Why would you hit your nipples? :furawatchi: Those are sensitive glands that can be dammaged esily, that's why they have sensitive nerve endings! BTW Yeah, some perverted guys try to snap my bra, but I slap themand shout at them, so they don't get away with it!

My brother pulled my bra strap a couple times, and the immature thing he asked was, "what's that?"

talk about embarrasing...

But man...What really makes me mad is thatfor some guys your breast size is all that matters!

I know how you feel, gawd the perverts' these days >< Im glad I'm flat

I know! There are so many perverts these days 0.o

I DO wear one- a sports bra [^^'] 1) because well, I've never actualy gone shopping for a real one, 2) they're comfortable and 3) I don't know what size I'd be- if any. Ha...

I'm not embarresed about it- the only thing I'm embarresed about is not knowing my size. ^^'

I don't wear a crop top or a bra yet.

I have worn them before but they are uncomfortable. My mum says that I should wear a crop top but our school uniforms are practically see through so I don't think I'll be comfortable wearing one so I'm thinking of starting to wear one in the winter because I'll be wearing a jumper 24/7 and that way, people can't see that I'm wearing one.

When I tell my friends about this they just say: "You don't need one." It really means: "You're flat, you're just going to embarrass yourself." *blushes*

Oh yes. They're oh so enjoyable to wear.

If you don't know your size you should get measured at an bra shop.

I do wear a bra..I don't really mind them as I even used to wear them when I was flat chested.

If you don't know your size you should get measured at an bra shop.
I do wear a bra..I don't really mind them as I even used to wear them when I was flat chested.
Haha. Last time I got measured at a bra shop(Victoria's Secret) they told me I was a 34 B cup. I haven't fit into a B since I was 12, and I've NEVER been a 34.

They need to learn how to train those people.

Haha. Last time I got measured at a bra shop(Victoria's Secret) they told me I was a 34 B cup. I haven't fit into a B since I was 12, and I've NEVER been a 34.
They need to learn how to train those people.
Lol when I got measured they got it right [32B] but I think that's too small at some shops because they kind of 'pop' out when I wear them. (Very annoying)

My brother pulled my bra strap a couple times, and the immature thing he asked was, "what's that?"
talk about embarrasing...
Haha.. thats happened to me.. but with boy's at school. >__>

I'm 13, and yes I do wear a bra.

I'm a 10A. I think thats like.. normal for 13?

I've been wearing one since I was 12.. I think.

But I wore those "Crop-Top" thingy's for years. But then I didn't like them.. to small.. you know xD.

~Mango

I kinda lied be4 cause In my school the uniform is a white blouse, and a skirt for grades 5+ I am in grade 5! The shirts are see throgh and I am FLAT so I just wear an undershirt. Almost all of us do. The boys at my school are also really nice like my BF 4 eva is a boy and I asked him if it matttered if I wore one and he said " God No, They look so uncofortable" lol. I kinda have a crush on him, but BOT: I wore a bra the first week and haven't worn one sense,rotfl.

tt101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back