Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.. How come some girls get upset if thier crannies (Don't mean to sound nasty) are small? Yall are like upset, or intimidated?
I'm not sure. I can't see why anyone would want big boobs x.x All they do is cause pain. If anything I'm more upset that mine *aren't* small.

Hm.. How come some girls get upset if thier crannies (Don't mean to sound nasty) are small? Yall are like upset, or intimidated?
Because it makes (some) girls feel "sexier".

Maybe they want to belong more, or to get guys to look. O___o lol

The media also makes it seem like you need bigger breasts to belong...

Because it makes (some) girls feel "sexier". Maybe they want to belong more, or to get guys to look. O___o lol

The media also makes it seem like you need bigger breasts to belong...
Heh. The media makes it look like you need a big everything but a stomach to be accepted.

Generally guys, you know except for macho men, don't necessarily want big boobs as long as its somehow who isn't obese and disgusting

Because they wanna get noticed.

I don't think girls should stress about their figure/breats cause seriously, that's how you were born. People make fun of my friend all the time because they think she's flat, and I think that's really mean. Anyways, girls don't know what guys want, just like guys don't know what girls want.

Anyways, if a guy is worth it, they will look past the figure and see the real you.

Anyways, if a guy is worth it, they will look past the figure and see the real you.
True so true. Though it's hard to find guys who are like that. Though when you do you are really lucky. Though you have to blame to society for there approval of looks. Ugghhs!

No, I don't wear a bra...

It's actually really scary (as I said in another post in another topic), but I'm 10 and I still haven't hit puberty yet. I get made fun of alot, because all the other people my age already wear bras and aren't flat as a pancake like me.

I'm scared, because maybe I'll never hit puberty and become a totally new scientific mystery. And it's embarassing, because whenever a guy comes to try to rip my bra off or something, they don't have anything to rip off. I'm not saying I actually want to wear a bra or anything, but maybe I'll get teased at less. If I started wearing a bra for no particular reason, though, people are gonna ask me, 'You don't have anything to put in your bra' and stuff...

I'm scared, because maybe I'll never hit puberty and become a totally new scientific mystery.
Don't worry. You'll hit puberty sooner or later. Everyone gets it at a different time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually really scary (as I said in another post in another topic), but I'm 10 and I still haven't hit puberty yet. I get made fun of alot, because all the other people my age already wear bras and aren't flat as a pancake like me.

I'm scared, because maybe I'll never hit puberty and become a totally new scientific mystery. And it's embarassing, because whenever a guy comes to try to rip my bra off or something, they don't have anything to rip off. I'm not saying I actually want to wear a bra or anything, but maybe I'll get teased at less. If I started wearing a bra for no particular reason, though, people are gonna ask me, 'You don't have anything to put in your bra' and stuff...
If they say nasty things like that, just ignore them. They don't know how much you'll develop and there's alot of girls who develop late, and there really is no 'norm' for developing. My boobs only started to grow properly when I was 14+, after I'd started my periods.

Naw, don't worry!

I hit puberty at your age.

So I'm sure you'll start to develop very soon! =]

And if people make fun of you because your not wearing a bra yet,

then there jerks! I doubt that there very busty. Besides you shouldn't

have to feel stressed over about wearing one.

If you don't need one, then you don't need one.

The time will come when you WILL get to go out and buy one! ^-^

AND besides! One of my friends didn't start wearing a bra till GR.8!!

D: Lol that must have been a little hard on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, you'll start puberty soon. I'm your age but I don't wear a bra. I know I've started puberty.. Extremely sore breasts? Discharge?

dont worrry. im 11 and i didnt start it yet. i still wear a bra (training), but im suppost to start in 2 years. its normal!

I wear a bra, normal underwire bras, in a A34 cup..WHAT THE HECK IS A TRAINING BRA, OR A CROP TOP??!?!??!?!?

My first bra was a A32 with cotton underwire....o____0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back