Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wear ones with wire?
That's why most girls find them uncomfortable.

Well.. and because I think it's about 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
I find the wire ones more comfortable. They have more support, i would know. I had a party that i needed to get a strapless bra for my tube top dress, but they both kept falling XD

*BaBi*

I don't wear a bra and I'm almost 13. I don't really think I need one yet. I'm not embarrased about it though. My sister has some. She's younger than me and doesn't really need them either but she finds it comfortable.

r u a girl and if u r yes i wear a bra its sick if u dont! u should start wearing them soon b cause people will start noticing if u arent! well hope i helped

:lol:

I find the wire ones more comfortable. They have more support, i would know. I had a party that i needed to get a strapless bra for my tube top dress, but they both kept falling XD

*BaBi*
I hate ones with wire but I need 'em for the support they give.

Although I think clothes in general are uncomfortable x.x

r u a girl and if u r yes i wear a bra its sick if u dont! u should start wearing them soon b cause people will start noticing if u arent! well hope i helped :furawatchi:
It is not sick if someone does not wear a bra, if they don't think they need one then that's upto them. If I didn't wear one and someone commented on it I'd tell them I think it's sick how they go round looking for people without bras.

*BaBi*
The support part is awesome, but the wires just bother me.

Though I think in an E cup, any kind of bra would be bothersome D:

*edit*

Totally realized I already replied to that o.o;

Last edited by a moderator:
ayup. I started with training bras in fifth or fourth grade, then I just switched to real bras once i outgrew those. They really are not that bad once you get used to them, in fact once you get older, and you have more of a selection, you can get really cute ones!!!!! :(

The support part is awesome, but the wires just bother me.
Though I think in an E cup, any kind of bra would be bothersome D:

*edit*

Totally realized I already replied to that o.o;
E Cup? Good golly, that must be quite something to deal with. >.<

When I was much younger I didnt need to bother with under wires, but there is a point (and by that I mean size) when you really do need to be wearing a bra with an under wire, otherwise your bra just isnt going to be supporting you the way it should. And support is a good thing. Keeps them from sagging to your waist when you are older and is more comfortable in the mean time.

E Cup? Good golly, that must be quite something to deal with. >.<

When I was much younger I didnt need to bother with under wires, but there is a point (and by that I mean size) when you really do need to be wearing a bra with an under wire, otherwise your bra just isnt going to be supporting you the way it should. And support is a good thing. Keeps them from sagging to your waist when you are older and is more comfortable in the mean time.
It's oh so fun >.<

Back, neck, and shoulder problems galore.

I'm a D cup >.<I'm 14 >.<
I am a D cup as well, but I am almost 19 and done growing so I dont know that is as interesting as yours. Lets hope you dont make it to an E. Sounds unpleasant. :angry:

r u a girl and if u r yes i wear a bra its sick if u dont! u should start wearing them soon b cause people will start noticing if u arent! well hope i helped :angry:
Why is it sick if a girl doesn't wear a bra? Are you aware that bras are for support? If you don't have anything to support, you don't need a bra. :mellow:

Yes, I do wear a bra. I've had to since I was about ten. I feel very uncomfortable without it.

I haven't bought a new bra for a while, as I've most likely stopped developing, so I can't tell you what my size is off the top of my head.

Also, did you know that a woman needs to buy a new bra every six months? My bra is at the end of it's life, so I suppose I should go shopping. :p

ya I wear a bra! Been wearing 1 since i wuz like 10 and now I'm 12 so yeah. I have like 4 normal bras. I have this one bra that said THE AMAZING BRA on the label (lmao when I got it cuz I have like no boobs and plus...the amazing bra...? ^3^) I have 1 sportz bra. So yeah? OH I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION!!! How many of u shop at Victoria's Secret. I don't but I'm just wondering!

Chatterbox

ya I wear a bra! Been wearing 1 since i wuz like 10 and now I'm 12 so yeah. I have like 4 normal bras. I have this one bra that said THE AMAZING BRA on the label (lmao when I got it cuz I have like no boobs and plus...the amazing bra...? ^3^) I have 1 sportz bra. So yeah? OH I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION!!! How many of u shop at Victoria's Secret. I don't but I'm just wondering!
Chatterbox
There isnt a Victoria's Secret in my area so I cant but anything there but I do shop at places like that. Its fun to get fancy stuff. That having been said they don't always the best or most supportive bras. For my good bras I shop at a big department store where there are a collection of brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back