Do you wear makeup?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's a special event, I usually wear a little eyeliner, or no makeup at all.

On regular occasions, the closest thing to lipstick I wear would probably be lip chap.

I used to have to make up my whole face for dance recitles and competitions

But I quit so I don't wear makeup ^^ I do on special occasions usually and just whenever I feel like it. It's usually eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara ;) :D

I wear eyeliner. I'll use funky colours if I feel like it. On ocassion I'll wear some black eyeshadow. Even more rarely, I'll use this starch white foundation crap I found at Walgreens to scare my parents' friends.

SOmtimes. But not really. I wear blue or pink (I have other colors too.) eye shadow. Mascara, And I usally wear dark or light pink lip gloss.

Naw, to me makeup is just disgusting. I'm in grade 7 and pretty much all of my classmates wear makeup. Personally, I think they look like clowns. But thats just my own oppinion. It's their choice what they put on their face :3

Last edited by a moderator:
if i could only wear one item of makeup, it would be eyeliner. i ALWAYS wear it (im sad to say i feel so ugly without it) i dont like the fact that i cant feel confident without makeup but its true so i try to wear as little as possible (never have racoon eyes!!)

its hard to eplain but on you bottom eyelid there is a little smooth panel thats is close to th eye and right behind the bottom eyelashes, thats wear i put my eyelinerand in makes a thin-looking line that look good but not like your trying too hard

i also wear foundaition and i wear minaral foundation because it works REALLY well and it looks REALLY natrual, u cant even tell that ur wearing makeup!

I used to wear a lot of black eyeliner, but I realized I looked emo and I didn't need that much.

Now I toned it down a lot. On my top eyelid I put liquid eyeliner in a very thin line, and on the bottom I put black normal eyeliner, but i smudge it so it's faded.

I also wear brown mascara. I used to wear foundation but I got lazy XD

And I might wear blush, but it gives my skin a weird reaction where they get hot and flushed. o_O

No.

I've only worn make-up once - At a school musical where I had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back