Do you wear makeup?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yupp [:

Black eyeliner on the top and bottom rim of the eye,

Sometimes eyeshadow (Like a shimmary tan, or sometimes blue/green colors)

Sometimes I use foundation because my face seems to be red around my nose, spreading out to my cheeks sometimes. And for the dark circles under my eyes.

I usually don't wear mascara, maybe if it's a special occasion I will.

I usually wear lipgloss when I feel like it xP

^^^That's called conjectivitis ((Don't know how to spell it)). I've had it before and it was horrible. I had to use tea bags to open my eyes...
Ah, yes, conjectivitis more commonly known as pink eye. I've had it before as well. I had to use a wet washcloth to soften up the crust so that I could open up my eyes. It was disgusting...

ANYWAY, no I don't wear make up because my evil mother doesn't let me. >:[

[SIZE=7pt]yessir :)[/SIZE]

concealer- for obvious reasons

foundation- ^ again, for obvious reasons (the staple of all makeup, lmao)

black eyeliner- if I may suggest a brand, Gosh is very good.

black eyeshadow- but a very little amount, just about a half an inch about my upper lash line.

yellow eyeshadow- sometimes I wear a pale yellow if I want to look pretty :)

black mascara- yayy :)

Now you may think my look is very dark and black. But really its not, :)

I do sometimes but not to often because I heard it causes pores. For as long as I can remember I've had clear skin , even through puberty. I'd hate for it to start up just because of a poor mistake of make up over usage.
What are you talking about!?!

You have pores, deary ;D

They are in your skin, You'll always have them.

Anyway, only eyeliner, and mascara, when I feel like it.

I'm not aloud to wear it to school, so xD Not often.

And when I do, I look like "RAWWWWRRRR ZOMBIE KAT RAWRRRR"

Because I faaaill at putting it on.. rawr.

I wear dark-blue eyeliner and black mascara.
Same Here.

I wear dark Blue eyeliner [Not Liquid eyeliner. It Tickles. xD], Black mascara [Actually, The First mascara I grab out of my make-up bag. Sometimes its black, sometimes Its Blue, Sometimes brown, sometimes violet], Coverup [The Powder Kind. But I might go buy some liquid kind tommorow when/IF I get my haircut.]. and usually Silvery-Bluey-Peachish Eyeshadows. I usually experiment with eyeshadows. Mix 'em up. My mom thinks I put my make-up on too dark, But Eh. I like How I put my makeup on.

Without Make-up. I look like Some-one attacked my face.

But occasionally I'll forget to wear it, probably because I'd be too lazy to put any on.

And Chapstick, with a bit of lipgloss/lipstick.

All the pictures I take of myself, I'm wearing make-up. Because I really don't like my picture taken without make-up.

No I like keeping it natural because I have natural beauty ^^ unless I'm going somewhere fancy ( then my mom forces it on me lol ) or if it's Halloween ^^.

Yesh. I wear eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and sometimes a little eyeshadow. I also constantly apply lipgloss and chap stick, not for the looks, but because my lips are dry xD

i'm not allowed to wear makeup, + I don't really want to, either...

the only times I do is for figure skating competitions, and skating banquets. I look horrible in it, too! even just a little mascara makes me look disgusting.

I don't mind it when people wear a little makeup to make themselves look nicer, but like.. mascara, and eyeliner, and blush, and lipstick, and eyeshadow, and eyebrow/lip liner... all in one look, it's kind of fake to me... (no offense..)

I think people's real faces are a lot prettier.. =)

I just put on cover up.

I like to see pretty faces, not one covered in eyeliner & stufff, :3

You guys are all so lucky.

I am almost 13 and I can't even wear mascara. >.>

Darn mom won't let me until i'm 13...6 months to go...

When I turn 13, it will be all: "Wait a bit. 14."

When I'm 14, same story all over again.

That's how she rolls...AndIHateIt.

Yup. I wear makeup almost every single day. Sometimes if I'm just staying home and being lazy, I don't. But normally I wear foundation and lipgloss, also blush and black eyeliner and mascara. Sometimes I wear eyeshadow but not too often. I paint my nails all the time. Usually neon pink or orange, or a metallic blue or just plain black. Also for dance performances I have to wear stage makeup and red lipstick.

My best friend thinks that girls SHOULD wear make up.

Once someone told her that they were prettier than me, and then she said:

"they're lying. you'll be prettier if you wore make up!"

My makeup differs now.

I wear full on coverup and concealer because I have a really un-even skin tone, and its really gross.

I wear eyeliner on both the tops of my eyes, and the bottoms, but smudged.

I'll sometimes use a grey eyeshadow, or none at all.

For my lips, I use white sparkly eyeshadow. I know it sounds weird, but it makes them look lighter, fuller, and shiner.

Or, I smudge on bits of concealor on my lips, but not often because it chaps them up.

I'll also put on three coats of mascara on top, and two on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back