Do you wear makeup?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually wear eyeliner and mascara almost every day. That's it, lol. I'll wear chapstick sometimes.

Sadly, I do. I hate how my face is, as it is a million different colours, covered by mild acne. I wear coverup, then powder over that. Then I'll wear eyeliner to take the focus off my face, and sometimes eyeshadow depending on if I want it to look more dramatic. Then I'll wear a lipstick or lipgloss.

This summer, I'm trying not to wear any though, and hopefully by the time school comes around, I won't care anymore. It sucks.

I don't really wear makeup during the summer. I give my face a break and go au natural :D

But during the school year/if I'm going out I wear minimal black eyeliner and black mascara. I also use a really light face powder and a tad of concealer if necessary. That's the typical day-to-day thing. If I'm going to a party or something sometimes I'll go the smoky eyes route, but that's rare. I don't like to over do it like I used to, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't need it natural beauty is the way to go for me! The only time I do is when my mom puts it on me for Halloween or special events (yea she does my make up and I'm 16 whatever :furawatchi: XD) Or when I'm bored. I only put on lip gloss when I'm out.

^ This is the section (Non)TamaTalk. It's for general discussion, NOT related to tamagotchis. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

I believe, that you shouldn't cover up all your flaws with it. Those little flaws make you natural, and complete who you are, help you look like you, as all flaws are different from each other.

For me, makeup makes me feel bleh :p

Yup, not when I'm home though..

I wear mascara, lip gloss, eye shadow, and powder.

Yes XD

but not loads.

I wear mascara and eyeliner every day. When you wear makeup, you kind of get into a habit of it.

I do wear lipgloss.

I don't wear foundation though.

I wear makeup. Usually eye stuff.

On most days I just use eyeliner and liquid eyeliner.

Sometimes mascara but it doesn't really do much for me.

Sometimes eyeshadow but mine is cheap.

Uhmm I wear just eyeliner and put on eyeshadow, but very lightly and not too noticeable. I don't like foundation, it gives me pimples!!!!! Lol I just focus on my eyes and the other makeup I don't care for really.

I never wear any makeup on my skin, I don't need it. n_n

I wear some mascara and lip gloss, and that's it. I HATE when girls at my school cake it all on.

Mascara, Concealer (dark eye circles x.x), eyeshadow (a light shade on my lids to brighten my lids and a same color eyeshadow to set my eyeliner) , eyeliner, maybe Powder ( it tends to look cakey on my dry gross skin) and a lip balm (Carmex is my jesus <3)

Haha, yeah.

I wear quite a bit, but always keep it natural looking.

In the summer I wear: powder foundation, concealer, eyeliner on the bottom lash line, and mascara.

If I'm going somewhere nice, I will wear a some eyeshadow and liquid foundation. (Liquid gives a more air-brushed finish.)

I often have nail polish on and sometimes eye makeup, but thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back