Do you wear makeup?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use cover-up, and I try to use as less as I can, so my face doesn't look orange or 'over-powdery' or greasy. (I use powder cover-up)

Plus, since it's the summer, I'm trying to use less make-up so I don't waste it.

I never wear mascara or eyeliner but sometimes I'll wear purple eyeshadow.

Everyone says I dont need makeup but once in awhile I'll just put a little eyeliner on on the bottom of my eyes ;o

I hate makeup. :eek:

I look perfectly fine without it! O:

It's a to much of a hassle to get all that stuff on. >.<;

Lol for my grade 12 graduation my sister tried putting eyeliner on me for the first time ever...xD

That was a very painful procedure.

"HANNAH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! NO! DON'T CLOSE THEM! I'M NOT GOING TO POKE YOUR EYE OUT!!"

XD lol Oh gosh...It took a good 20 minutes. T-T;

' date='June 27, 2010 01:30 pm'] I don't wear any makeup.Like... none. No blush, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow, etc...

To be honest, I look hideous in makeup.

I don't need slabs of makeup on my face just to make me look like someone I'm not.

So no makeup for me.
That's pretty much my same response. I find that any kind of foundation or powder is uncomfortable on my face, and i don't need mascara or anything. I have really long, dark eyelashes anyway and people always ask me if i'm wearing mascara even though i never do, so i don't see the point of putting black clumps in them. xP I think I look perfectly fine without any kind of makeup!

Not really, makeup looks weird on me.

Mascara sometimes.. but I can't stand it when people wear too much mascara and their eyelashes look like spider legs xD

I used to wear 2114839521 pounds of makeup, but now the most I ever wear is mascara and lipgloss, and even that is a rare occasion.

yess.

When we're on school vacations and stuff, I don't usually. Today is an exception because I just felt like crap and wore mascara.

I usually do when I go out somewhere or on school days, unless my contacts are killing me or I have no time (in which case I try to get some mascara on before first period).

I usually just wear eye makeup - mascara, liner, shadow.

Lip gloss feels gross and sticky imo, so I use it like once in a blue moon. I prefer Strawberry ChapStick, which I apply non stop no matter when or where.

I AM DEAD WITHOUT CHAPSTICK.

Yes, I do but I make sure it looks natural if I do wear any. I wear it because a) It's fun to put on (for me it is anyways,) and B ) I think I look better with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For school, I usually just wear mascara & eyeliner, concealer, and lip gloss.

I don't wear makeup. I tried Mascara for a few days but in the end I just gave up. I like the way I look and I don't think I need makeup to change the way I look. I don't want to be something I'm not.

Nopenope.

None.

The only time I do is when I'm doing theatre-like makeup, which doesn't count because it's basically scribble-on-my-face makeup that you wouldn't ever wear in the general public.

I wear Chapstick and my nails are usually painted, but that's all.

I don't wear it because;

a) I don't really need it.

B) I look kind of ridiculous in it.

~Mew

My nails are manicured once every two weeks and I wear a little mascara from time to time. That's about it, teeheehee ^_^

If someone doesn't think I'm hot, I just get some nice blue eyeliner and neatly put it around my eyes and put a blonde wig on. Then people are like, oh my gosh you're beautiful! On facebook I put ugly pictures of myself and people are like, STOP TAKING PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE! ESPECIALY FOR THAT UGLY PERSON and I'm like, THAT'S ME! I LOVE MAKEUP!

If someone doesn't think I'm hot, I just get some nice blue eyeliner and neatly put it around my eyes and put a blonde wig on. Then people are like, oh my gosh you're beautiful! On facebook I put ugly pictures of myself and people are like, STOP TAKING PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE! ESPECIALY FOR THAT UGLY PERSON and I'm like, THAT'S ME! I LOVE MAKEUP!
Hello,

Miss. Hannah Montana.

What I do is mostly focus on keeping my skin really clear. I do wear eyeliner most of the time though. I don't use mascara...I just don't like the feeling of dry black stuff coating my lashes for some reason aahaha yeah:)

Not a lot.

Maybe some mascara and eyeliner.

Occasionally lipgloss and a tiny bit of foundation. I never use blush or bronzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back