Do you work hard on your avvies/signatures?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have worked ALOT harder on my new siggy. xDD Maybe later when I have more time.

My avatar, just something beautiful random from Photobucket. :3

Avvie: Not really. Google images is my lifesaver on this one.

Siggy: Sometimes. Most of the time I make up my own sayings, but sometimes I look on google. Like right now, I came up with the saying for my rainbow rose avvie.

Avvie: No I look for good ones on avatar magic.

Siggy: Yes, I worked especially hard on my current one.

Yes!

Avatars are easy for me. I'll choose one of Andy and make sure the colours in my siggy match it.

Speaking of siggies: I get ideas from things I hear. I'll get a brainwave in class and will have to write it down. Or if I'm in the car I'll repeat it over and over to myself until it's stuck in my head.

So, yes.

Avvie: Not really. Probably around 5 mins.

Siggie: Ehh... kinda. Probably about 10 minutes.

I don't like using BBC code very much since I keep missing small points (such as an # or ]). Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll go and edit my signature, but I always keep a copy of the codes before I edit so I can fix it if I messed it up. Some days, like today, I just want to edit it and get it done with. Most of them turn out really bad and un-matching though. :D

I work hard on both.

The code for my signature was so hard, the "I miss You" kept screwing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back