Do your eyes ever change colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your eyes ever change colour?

• Yes (If so, put what colours they go)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I like peanut butter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the light usually. Sometimes with what I wear idk.

My dad's change color with the seasons 0.o

YES! Every freaking day. Right now they are boring blue. They change between blue, green, and silver. Well, not actually silver, but light white-ish grey, with a dark ring around the iris, giving them a glowing silver effect. I took a pic a few days ago: https://i39.tinypic.com/1tar8y.jpg They look like tinfoil to me XDDD

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.neon

Mine change shades of blue. Once in a while they can be almost white but that's it.

My eyes change colours with moods, pain, how much sleep I get, stuff like that. It doesn't matter what I wear. They've been:-Black

-Brown

-Hazel

-Gold

-A bright yellow colour

-Green

-Greenish-blue

-A blue-ish-greenish-violet

And a few times in my life, when I've been really sick or haven't gotten enough sleep, they'll be a grey-ish white with a navy blue rim.

But a lot of the time they'll be a bunch of colours. Like, stripes stretching from my pupil to the edge of my iris that are different colours in a pattern. Usually it's a gold-green-grey pattern witha blue rim, or fade colours from my pupil to edge. When they do that, t's usually gold/brown, green, blue/black.

I'm too lazy to go see what they are now x3

My eyes almost always have a dark blue rim around them.
I get like that too.

Like, the other day, my eyes were bright green on top with a light blue on bottom.

They've never been Violet.

I wish they had been. Im content with golden though, even though I have to be in excruciating pain to get them X^D

Neon Tiger- Im not sure how im going to be able to do that, but ill give it a shot. Ill take a pic now, and then ill take a pic when Im sick, and when I have a migraine, and such?

Mine, when I'm sick, will be a really eery light brown.

When I'm normal, they're greenish brown.

But after I cry, sometimes they get really dark.

My eyes are naturally blue, but they go to green, blue-green, a sort of purplish color, a sort of steely grey, and black.

And sometimes I'll notice a little ring of gold around the pupil, :3

I was born with blue eyes. But then they turned green. Now they have blue, green and brown. When I wear blue they go all blue though.

Yeah. They were really blue when I was born up to about two years ago. Now they're hazelish. Mostly green with a little blue around the edges still. They can still look blue in some lighting.

I think they do.

They go from hazel to brown occasionally, but they are hazel for the most part.

I have a feeling I'm tired.

My eyes have changed into a really deep black. It's very different from their natural pale gold color.

Mine are hazel, naturally.

Sometimes they turn, blue, It's an odd blue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back