Do your eyes ever change colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your eyes ever change colour?

• Yes (If so, put what colours they go)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I like peanut butter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a lot of people saying to me you have really pretty eyes and are you wearing contacts?. My eyes are naturally green, but they turn a bluish green when I cry. A lot of people tell me " Yours eyes look like cat eyes." Plus if I'm in the pool and I only show my eyes and not my nose or mouth people tell me to stop cause it creeps them out. I just laugh at them and tell them their whack! XD

My eyes change Blue-BlueGreen-Gray every few seconds.

It tends to make them blend a little, but you can see the change.

It changes tone every few days. :3

Cecib :p

I like peanut butter, and my eye color never changes. Its been dark brown since birth.

Depends on the light usually. Sometimes with what I wear idk.
My dad's change color with the seasons 0.o
Mine do too!! They are Green in the winter and blue in the summer!!!

Once they were gray. o_O

Right now they are.....*Runs to nearest mirror and checks*......Green on the rim w/ a lighter green inside with some yellow.

My eyes are blue-gray in sunlight, but they turn silvery when it's dark. I think it's pretty cool personally.

Mine change from between blue to green(which includes blue-green and all that). Gray sometimes.

Once my friend informed me they turn white sometimes even. Thats really quite odd....

When they're blue or green(Which they usually are), if you look close enough, I have one green eye and one blue.

But they both have gold streaks around my pupils, so its really hard to tell.

It depends on what I wear. My eyes are a mixture of blue, green, gray, and orange. The orange is always there; it makes a ring around my pupil. But depending on what I wear, my eyes can look more blue/green/gray than other days.

Mine are hazel! In direct sunlight they are hazel,in the dark green,and in the light in the room light they are light brown!xD

my eyes used to be dark brown. but now they're a beautiful green, with a tiny hint of brown lining the black part (i don't know the parts of my eyes...)

I have 2 different coloured eyes.

My left is gray and my right is green, probably because I have like... 20/40 vision. xD

Mine are dark blue, light blue, or really really REALLY bright blue.

Yes mine do. (even tho i was tempted to put i like penutbutter.)

they change from like a icy blue to a stone gray.

it's sorta creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back