Doctor Examinations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind them. I have no problem with taking off my clothes for the doctor to examine me. Besides, they're only doing their job. It's not like they're gonna stare at you naked, they just need to see if everything's ok. I only hate the doctor when I go there for a sore throat. Because I hate getting that throat culture. They stick that thing down your throat. I just hate it.

[SIZE=12pt]I've never had to . . but I would be really freaked out, I would probably just close my eyes.[/SIZE]Once when I was little I sat on a statue and ripped "down there" open. I had to have a male doctor like look at it for awhile the next day 0.o

I only remember laying on the bench thing and him touching/looking at it. . .

-shudders-
[SIZE=14pt]Oh god.. O__O Um.. And when you said you went on a statue and "ripped down there" does that mean you got a cut down there or the other thing?? [/SIZE]

-Shudders with you-

Currently, I have a female doctor... I would hate it if it were a male nurse... o_O

Ive had boy doctors but a female doctor had to feel my genital areas. My boy doctor retired but he was old and touched me there.

i know i hate doctors sooooooo much i used to have a male ugh but its good now i have a female(better than a male)

whats a pap thing that people posted they had to go to

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. I hate them. I'm a guy, so it's a little different for me... They have to touch and examine your *cough* genital areas *ahem*. I have a male doctor. I think even if your doctor is a female or a male it still is embarrassing to have to do. You just feel, uncomfortable. I have to go to the doctor's soon... :)

Ugh. Me too. Only I don't have to actually take my clothes off. The doctor just feels under them >p Did I mention my doctor is a guy and I am a girl >p It would be much better if my doc was a girl.

Ugh. Me too. Only I don't have to actually take my clothes off. The doctor just feels under them >p Did I mention my doctor is a guy and I am a girl >p It would be much better if my doc was a girl.
^ It isn't a pleasant experience, that's for sure. ^

I find it embarrassing when you have to remove your clothes as well. But remember: your doctor is trained to do those things. If s/he is not qualified to do so, s/he will certainly not be doing so. If you feel uncomfortable about it, you can always discuss the issue with the doctor or a trusted person. If the doctor does or attempts to do anything inappropriate to you, you have the right to report that.

I find it embarrassing when you have to remove your clothes as well. But remember: your doctor is trained to do those things. If s/he is not qualified to do so, s/he will certainly not be doing so. If you feel uncomfortable about it, you can always discuss the issue with the doctor or a trusted person. If the doctor does or attempts to do anything inappropriate to you, you have the right to report that.
Right. But it's something people have to go through... :D

Well, actually I'm okay with it too as long as it's a female doc.But no way is a male doctor going "down there"
I know, male doctors aren't just doctors. They're grown men, and I would feel INCREDIBLY uncomfortable with a man going 'down there', but you have to understand they've seen it all before and they're just making sure everything's okay! :D

I dont get examinations. I hav started growing up since i was 9 and i hav started my thingy ages ago and still 12-13. Do I hav 2 get examined now? :D

I have a female doctor. i've had to take my shirt off for the heartbeat thingies (I forget what they're

called). but no harm done (exept for crawling in the fetal posistion afterwards the first few times around).

The wart doctor is different. The doctor's gender dosn't (spellcheck) matter, but it's gross to see

blood seeping out of your feet, and when it gets big it hurts ALOT.

cecib :eek:

I have a female doctor. i've had to take my shirt off for the heartbeat thingies (I forget what they'recalled). but no harm done (exept for crawling in the fetal posistion afterwards the first few times around).

The wart doctor is different. The doctor's gender dosn't (spellcheck) matter, but it's gross to see

cecib :D
Uh, a little too much information... :mellow:

I have a female doctor. i've had to take my shirt off for the heartbeat thingies (I forget what they'recalled). but no harm done (exept for crawling in the fetal posistion afterwards the first few times around).

cecib :p
I have a giant plantars wart on my foot. The doctor told me to put Compound W on it and file it down with nail filers.

I think my doctor has realized that females do not like their clothes removed, so he just feels UNDER my clothes. Ew. I kinda can't believe I typed that. But still. I like my dentist better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back