Doctor Examinations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]I get embarrassed, I wish I had a female doctor. But just as long as my body's working fine. xD[/SIZE]

Wait until you hit about 16 xP Pap smears are no fun. I got my first at 15 D:

It's something that you never really get used to, but have to do it.

Same here.so far I never had to strip infront of a nurse/doctor.
To the bolded:Me too. I;ve just had to pull my pants down a little farther so they can feel around on my kidneys since I've had many problems with them. But even when they do that you can't see anything.

I could imagine, if I had to strip for a doctor, i'd feel like crying I'd feel so violated.

To the bolded:Me too. I;ve just had to pull my pants down a little farther so they can feel around on my kidneys since I've had many problems with them. But even when they do that you can't see anything.I could imagine, if I had to strip for a doctor, i'd feel like crying I'd feel so violated.
That's how I felt the first time I had a pap D:

I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. Went home, showered, and sulked the rest of the day.

My one guy friend said when he got his "boy check-up", he felt very violated. He hardley spoke that day.

When I had a stomach problem, a male doctor had to take a look and he pulled the curtain and checked just a bit lower around the *ahem*. If he went any lower, I'd scream. I swear. I always hate male doctors checking. I have a paranoid thought of them being a messed up rapist or something.

My one guy friend said when he got his "boy check-up", he felt very violated. He hardley spoke that day.
When I had a stomach problem, a male doctor had to take a look and he pulled the curtain and checked just a bit lower around the *ahem*. If he went any lower, I'd scream. I swear. I always hate male doctors checking. I have a paranoid thought of them being a messed up rapist or something.
Understandable x.x My doctor is a male. Luckily he's really nice and understanding.

Understandable x.x My doctor is a male. Luckily he's really nice and understanding.
My Doctor is female, so when I had my smear test it wasn't so bad. Around here they've changed it to 25 when you have to have your first smear, but not many people have them. Which I think is stupid because it needs doing.

I've had one physical, during this past summer. I was fairly humiliated. I won't go into detail, but I had to strip down in front of the doctor and my mom. The doctor felt all around me, and I have a serious, serious problem with people touching me, even if it's just a slight brush, so I freaked out. The doctor actually got annoyed because my muscles were clenched so tightly while she was feeling around my thighs. I hated it so much and kept whimpering the whole time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had one physical, during this past summer. I was fairly humiliated. I won't go into detail, but I had to strip down in front of the doctor and my mom. The doctor felt all around me, and I have a serious, serious problem with people touching me, even if it's just a slight brush, so I freaked out. The doctor actually got annoyed because my muscles were clenched so tightly while she was feeling around my thighs. I hated it so much and kept whimpering the whole time.
I have two brothers, so if I had to strip do my brothers have to stay in the room? O_O

I hope not >_>

My Doctor is female, so when I had my smear test it wasn't so bad. Around here they've changed it to 25 when you have to have your first smear, but not many people have them. Which I think is stupid because it needs doing.
Here they don't require it at 16, but that's when they start recommending it.

well, i find this topic a little strange. i've never had to strip for an exam. but if i had to, i would go with a girl doctor. and have a less people there as possible. that means my mom and my brother. they r the 1's who usually come with me. my doctors r all boys though. i have never had a girl doctor. only a nurse. :)

Same here.so far I never had to strip infront of a nurse/doctor.
I had to strip when I was like, 6, but that's all. ( I think it was female)

I mean, I just feel weird about them seeing private parts. I mean, they ARE private.

Male doctors are like, really cool, but you just don't want them seeing certain areas.

Now I'm scared of going to the doctors.

It makes me feel weird thinking about it now...eccckk

mametchi :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. Thank god I haven't had a doctor's exam since..oh..1rst grade? (in..11th now..)

I personally don't like the idea of taking my pants off in a doctor's office..ew..xD

You know..if I was out on my own, and living somewhere that was my own place, I'd go, but EW, having to go with your own mother? :\

D:<

I haven't had that kind of exam in like...ever o_O

Closest was my Papsmere (can't recall how it's spelt). I had a nurse get a swab sample from inside my vagina to test for any cervical cancers and such. Those clamps were cold.

I hate doctors. I havn't been to one since I was 8 years old.

My dad hasn't been since he was 20, and he is 53 now.

Wait until you hit about 16 xP Pap smears are no fun. I got my first at 15 D:It's something that you never really get used to, but have to do it.
Err.... I feel really weird asking this, but what is a pap?

Anyway, the most I've ever done for a nurse is lift up my top. x.x I was mortified, but I don't really have TOO big a chest.

Err.... I feel really weird asking this, but what is a pap?
Anyway, the most I've ever done for a nurse is lift up my top. x.x I was mortified, but I don't really have TOO big a chest.
I thought I explained that in my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back