Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read the twilight series and i saw the movie, they were horrible. Y do so many people think Edwards cute? Hes not.

I don't hate the series, but I almost died dragging myself through all four books.
Edward is a shallow moron.

Yet Bella is too stupid to notice it. So stupid, she even forgets how to breathe sometimes around Edward.

The only characters I found to be even remotely bearable was Carlisle Cullen, Alice Cullen, Jacob Black, and poor, brave, Tyler's car who died attempting to murder Bella.
Wow, couldn't have put it better myself. :)

At first I liked the series... Idk, then by the 4th one, it was just really weird. Bella is stupid and only cares about Edward, (not her dad Jacob, anyone) and Edward is too "in love" with Bella to realize the world around him.

Some parts were cheesy, in my opinion, but that's just me.

I love Twilight.

I am about 1/4 of the way throught New Moon.

I don't like Edward though.

He's just so annoyingly 'perfect'.

And his mood swings are annoying.

Team JACOB all the way.

He's a cool kid.

Oh, and to everyone saying that Jacob doesn't sparkle.

He sparkles on the inside.

=]

I love Twilight.I am about 1/4 of the way throught New Moon.

I don't like Edward though.

He's just so annoyingly 'perfect'.

And his mood swings are annoying.

Team JACOB all the way.

He's a cool kid.

Oh, and to everyone saying that Jacob doesn't sparkle.

He sparkles on the inside.

=]
You are amazing.

Most people I know that love the series can do nothing but think about how sexy Edward is claimed to be.

I love you.

I read the twilight series and i saw the movie, they were horrible. Y do so many people think Edwards cute? Hes not.
To be technical.. they don't think he's cute.

They think he's sexy, beautiful, shiny, sparkly, ect.

Much more.. harcore..? Than cute.

K ur right. My friends all think Edwards sexy(the girls). I just think hes a moron. And sorry if i offened anyone.

Forgot to add Bella is really stupid too because shes too free.king in love with Edward to notice anything else. And she stops 'breathing' if she sees him. I get that shes so madly in love with him, but the rest of the world dosent care!(Exept the twilight fans.) Sorry if i keep offending anyone and sorry if i copied u.

You are amazing.Most people I know that love the series can do nothing but think about how sexy Edward is claimed to be.

I love you.
Aww, thank you.

I feel special!

I know!

I don't think he sounds sexy.

I mean, he is cold and very pale.

You might as well fall in love with a statue.

And it's kind of gross how Bella is in love with his breath.

I want to tell a tragic story. Well in English we were forced to write a school newspaper so I decided to do a Twilight review and said just what I thought of it. When the school paper got realised at breaktime these two girls came up to me and one of them said, "Hey I take it you don't like Twilight then?". Then I said, "No, I hate it actually." and the other one said, "But I love it! What's wrong with it?" and I said, "Well...Uh...the romance bit. I thought it was going to be a horror, I said that in the report." and she gave me the paper and pointed at one of the comments about Edward and said, "Well Edward's HOT, OK?!" And I was like, "Uh....Ok...." and backed away. The next day I she came up to me again and started commenting on some of the parts and trying to prove me wrong and I was like >.>

I want to tell a tragic story. Well in English we were forced to write a school newspaper so I decided to do a Twilight review and said just what I thought of it. When the school paper got realised at breaktime these two girls came up to me and one of them said, "Hey I take it you don't like Twilight then?". Then I said, "No, I hate it actually." and the other one said, "But I love it! What's wrong with it?" and I said, "Well...Uh...the romance bit. I thought it was going to be a horror, I said that in the report." and she gave me the paper and pointed at one of the comments about Edward and said, "Well Edward's HOT, OK?!" And I was like, "Uh....Ok...." and backed away. The next day I she came up to me again and started commenting on some of the parts and trying to prove me wrong and I was like >.>
Technically he's cold. ._.

But still. That's very tragic.

I know. I'm all technical recently.

My mom's on the last book.

She told me the other day,

"The series started to annoy me during the previous book. Someone just needs to hit Bella and Edward in the head with a hammer."

That made my day. :3

oh dear....

tell her he isn't real

Well I haven't read the books, but Ive watched the movie. Movie was good, but I'm not deeply obsessed with Twilight. Frankly speaking, I think edward is the scariest guy in the world and I have no idea how someone could actually be attracted to him. I respect the people who do like him though..

My favourite would have to be Alice :3

Latest posts

Back