Does anyone here watch House?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The episode is called 'Finding Judas' or something like that. Today, I was reading interesting facts and one said that in a city in Idaho, four people voted for Mr. Potato Head as mayor, so I showed my friend, then I said "I wonder what it would be like if House got elected as mayor here" then my friend was like I don't even want to know! Imagine an old, drug-addicted person with a cane running your city :)
Oh my gosh, the city would be in ruins! It'd be total anarchy! Stoners would run rampant in the streets! Why did they vote for Mr. Potato Head? That's interesting. o_O

It is awesone. I got a shirt for my bday. It is a tally chart and on one side is "god" and the other "house"
Some may remeber that from an episode!
I remember that episode! It was the one where the 15-year-old kid had herpes and claimed he could talk to God, right?

I remember that episode! Now I want that T-Shirt D= Today was the last day of school, and me and my friends made those messed up paper fortune tellers, so I messed around with my friend and said something like you will have 500 kids with House, it was hilarious xD Last night's rerun is a good episode, my friend never saw it before and she was MAD when House punched Chase :angry:

Wow... most interesting sleepover ever! I was talking on MSN when my other friends were around me and they started saying to my cousin that I like Wilson, it was actually kinda funny :eek: They started saying Allie loooooves Wilson to random people!

EDIT: They said that to my cousin, then at baseball I was up to bat and she was like Allie and Wilson sitting in a tree... then I smacked the ball real hard :D Now my friend is saying Chase looks like a girl :D

Last edited by a moderator:
How mean! Chase doesn't really look like a girl; he's just man-pretty! I remember those fortune tellers! I have a bunch of them somewhere. I remember one of the sayings was "someone you love has cancer".

I agree that Chase doesn't look like a girl! I found a fan vid called I Feel Pretty, with Chase and Wilson in it :angry: It's funny in a messed up way.

OK, I'm confused. I was bored, so I looked up pictures of House, and there was a picture of a House video games for the Wii o_O

Really? A House video game would be so cool! Where did you find the pic? It wasn't on uncyclopedia was it? It looks like wikipedia, but it was created as a joke. I looked nintendogs up and was confused when I found a nintengirls section in uncyclopedia...

Yeah, if there actually was, imagine doing surgery with House, it would be annoying :eek: Thanks. I found a whole bunch of House avatars at www.iconator.com

Rerun on Fox tomorrow :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if you did bad, he'd probably whack you with his cane :angry: Yeah, Iconator has lots of House avatars. In that rerun, I swear that was like the second time I've seen House wear a time and the first time I've seen him apologize to Wilson =P My friend is sending me loads of E-Mails about House, and how I (Don't) want to marry Wilson xD

Latest posts

Back