Does anyone here watch House?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I hate Wilson. But, I have to admit that was funny :D Tomorrow there's a rerun of 'Sports Medicine' I haven't seen that episode before, but it looks interesting!

Well, I can handle either, but pee is gross! Next year I'll be a CNA so I'll deal with worse than that! Uh-oh that can't be good! Tell her "I love you" in a small voice; hopefully, she'll crack up!

LOL. She threatened to stab me with a key o_O She asked me what colour of hair and eyes I like, so I said blonde hair, blue eyes (What Chase has, wanted to see her reaction) and she wanted to kill me even more :D If she comes to my door, I'm running :( (I do realize we have the weirdest jokes XP) We had a mini-showdown at recess! I found a broken bike lock, and grabbed a toonie out if my pocket as the weapons =P

We were bored, so we were looking through our Language Arts workbook for no reason, and we found a page where they give you a proper noun and you write a common noun (E.g. Toronto---City)and one of them said Dr. Wilson o_O I put doctor, but in brackets I wrote 'Dr. Wilson is an annoying oncologist that is on the show House and must die' then I showed my friend and she wants to kill me even more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A showdown! Sounds like fun! Does she like Wilson too? I think a lot of people actually like him. A key would be a bit painful, especially because of the jagged edges! I would combat her key with a fruit peeler! They hurt, too! I accidentally peeled my finger when I was younger... :(

Chase is my favourite after House, Wilson can get annoying sometimes, but not always. Yesterday I was bored so I tried to think of a different outcome to the season finale of House, and I came up with this:

House fires Chase, Cameron, and Foreman. Then, House beats the crap outta Wilson and Cuddy gets mad and fires House. Then they make a seperate show, called 'House: Search For The Next MD' instead of the Pussycat Dolls search :D (I realize I have a weird mind lol)

Chase is my favourite after House, Wilson can get annoying sometimes, but not always. Yesterday I was bored so I tried to think of a different outcome to the season finale of House, and I came up with this:

House fires Chase, Cameron, and Foreman. Then, House beats the crap outta Wilson and Cuddy gets mad and fires House. Then they make a seperate show, called 'House: Search For The Next MD' instead of the Pussycat Dolls search :D (I realize I have a weird mind lol)

Hahaha! That would be funny :) "I'm sorry, but your not hired" "Oh yeah? *Insert one-liner here*!!!" LOL. Yay, rerun of House tonight. Hmm, a guy that was in a coma for 10 years I don't think I've seen it :p

Yea, it is good. I don't know how Wilson could trust House with his car, if House took his perscription pad and forged his name :angry: It was kind of funny though. Coma guy: *Picks up Wilson's iPod* Hey, what's this? It says aPod... Wilson: I'm coming with you!

I can't believe Cameron said House takes six pills a day, more like an hour!

Latest posts

Back