Does sasuke end....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasusaku???(sasuke and sakura)

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• defantly yes!

• defantently no!

• never will happen

• it happends!

• iv seen it so..ya

• iv never seen them togather(love)

• iv seen'em togather

• i have a link of em

• i have a video of them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I barely even watch Naruto, Ive seen Sasuke and Sakura. I think its a Not :( I think its Naruto+Sakura

Oh please don't start that! LOL :lol: I'm sorry to say this but when is Sakura going to find out Sasuke don't like her!!

It would be kinda cool.....

[SIZE=12pt]No Sasuke does NOT end up with Sakura, or anybody else.[/SIZE]

Not even Naruto hooks up with Sakura.

Later in the series, (Since there were some spoilers) Sakura and Naruto try to go and find Sasuke, but right now in the Manga they are fighting the Akatsuki, who are trying to capture all of the Tailed Beasts.

Reason? We dont know yet.

::ITACHI::

I right now don't support any naruto pairings because in my eyes sasuke's a emo that's also a sub-par ninja sakura sounds like she has a helium addiction worse than yo-yo from jet set radio and because the guides don't allow swearing don't get me strted about jiraya..

Hmm, No.

Sasuke does come back. But yes after "Time Skip" Its rumored that Naruto and Sakrua are together. But it isnt officale.. yet.

Its strange to thonk that Sakura Still likes Sasuke even though he is with ORichimaru ( a bad guy).But in the very early 200's and early 100's Sasuke is not part of the show for this amount of time period. DatteByo (The Company [sp?]) Excludes Sasuke for this time and focuses more on Naruto. :D

-KG-

Hmm, No.
Sasuke does come back. But yes after "Time Skip" Its rumored that Naruto and Sakrua are together. But it isnt officale.. yet.

Its strange to thonk that Sakura Still likes Sasuke even though he is with ORichimaru ( a bad guy).But in the very early 200's and early 100's Sasuke is not part of the show for this amount of time period. DatteByo (The Company [sp?]) Excludes Sasuke for this time and focuses more on Naruto. :D

-KG-
Yep,i agree with ya. I never watched all the episodes though (Canada +friday=not as many episodes XD)

I dont really agree with the SasuNaru or the SasuOrochimaru thing,Sasuke is Not "That way", If he was he wouldnt be so Emo lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really agree with the SasuNaru or the SasuOrochimaru thing,Sasuke is Not "That way", If he was he wouldnt be so Emo lol.
Well I agree with you on The Sasuke and NAruto thing.

But it is true that Sasuke does go with Orichimaru. Ive seen it myslef. Hope fully Sasuke does come back to be a regualr shinobi. But for now is an avenger (ep 100 and up).

-KG-

can someone PLEASE reply on my topic " i need someones advice" ?????? plz!!!! i really could use some.

can someone PLEASE reply on my topic " i need someones advice" ?????? plz!!!! i really could use some.
off topic!go somwhere ealse please yur SPAMMING!!this is MY topic!

here you are all wrong!!! look at this!!!
that doesnt prove anything. somebody just drew those pictures. sorry if i sounded mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back