Does sasuke end....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasusaku???(sasuke and sakura)

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• defantly yes!

• defantently no!

• never will happen

• it happends!

• iv seen it so..ya

• iv never seen them togather(love)

• iv seen'em togather

• i have a link of em

• i have a video of them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely doubt it.

All I want to know is if Hinata and Naruto are every going to get it together...

I really hope so....and I doubt Naruto and Sakura are going out. Sakura hates his guts!

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

oooohhh 1 question,that one time where sakura was talking to sasuke and she said she loved him,well wut did happen after that?

trust me, sasuke is the annoying one. when he goes off with orouchimaru (oh im sorry! is that a spoiler? :3 ) hes just very, very selfish.
sasusaku fans: well, i think kibahina and sasunaru is just.. the better option =\ however, sasusaku is a very legit couple.
That would be why my brother calls him Sasu-gay.

They don't end up together.

Nope -.-

I figured out Sasuke would become like Orichimaru, cause of what I saw earlier today on Naruto. Jiraya (sp?) Was having a Flashback, he was like Naruto, and Orichimaru got all the attention. Like Sasuke and Narutos relationship.

Sadly, no -___- Sakura ends up with Naruto. Trust me, im a pro at this stuff 

=D
Well, no offense to you or anything (if you're a NaruSaku fan) because I don't think that's a good match. I like the match NaruHina better. And, (this is to another quote) Sakura does not turn evil! And it's not a kibi, or whatever you said, its Kyuubi (Kyubi, whatever) sorry if I sound mean

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back