Dogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutiepoo2014

Reaction score
Hey this is were u can talk about dogs!!

TOPIC STARTER:

How do u take care of ur dog?

My mom feeds and gives water to Jojo [my dog].

If I see she needs some I'll give her some.

I have a mutt named Hashes.She is between a Cocker Spaneil and Toy Poodle and has a shiny blak coat and chocolate brown eyes. I feed her everyday only once with Chicken and Gravy flavored kibbles. After that I brush her teeth and floss. It takes alot of work to care for a Toy Poodle Spaneil ( I made up the name :eek: ) I have a cat too, but the topics called ''Dogs''. Sorry I hope I didn't put too much information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mutt named Hashes.She is between a Cocker Spaneil and Toy Poodle and has a shiny blak coat and chocolate brown eyes. I feed her everyday only once with Chicken and Gravy flavored kibbles. After that I brush her teeth and floss. It takes alot of work to care for a Toy Poodle Spaneil ( I made up the name :D ) I have a cat too, but the topics called ''Dogs''. Sorry I hope I didn't put too much information.
I have that dog aswell.

There cute, aren't they. ( :

I have a big golden retriever. (She's bigger than most of the other golden retrievers!)

I take her on walks, I take her over to play at the neighbors house every morning, I play with her, I give her food and water, and I give her medicine. She also sleeps in my room! I love my dog, Dixie!

I have a cute little lhasa apso.

My mum brushes him everyday - My dad takes him on endless walks [he is a really stocky dog]. I also walk him too it took me ages to convince my mum and dad to let me have one so i'm just chuffed i gots him :D ! And when everyone is out - my grandma and grandad come and pick him up and look after him till we get back from college/work. My sister has taught him alot of tricks too :wacko: .

And he sleeps in the kitchen in his basket, i'd like him to sleep in my bedroom but he likes it downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back