"Don't Stop Making Tamas!" Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comment: Bandai, quit being so stubborn. It would be simplistic to revert to your original worldwide success if your tamagotchi marketing campaign was as strong as before. Give in, already.

Comment: I got my first ever tama, a V3, at Target when I was just 6 years old! I love Tamagotchis and don't want the line to end. PLEASE bring them back!

This should really be made on change.org. It could be spread to other tamagotchi lovers that arent on tamatalk and you could gte a much larger response

Comment: There really is no reason why Bandai should discontinue the Tamagotchi virtual pet line. Please bring them back... And if you do, market them to the right demographic! It tends to be an equal amount of males age 11-20 and females at the same ages. Tamagotchi isn't a girly toy so stop making only girly ones too!

Comment: BanDai, don't give up on tamagotchis that easy! It's a part of our childhood and even until now! Please continue making these awesome handheld virtual pets!

Comment : I really loved Tamagotchi. Please make more color Tamagotchi. Also please bring older Tamagotchi like V 4.5 in my country. I really want to buy them

Comment: I got my first one when I was 10. Now I strut around not carrying of the haters, getting my friends in on the awesome fun, but they can never find them...

Comment: DON'T STOP MAKING TAMAGOTCHIS! They are such a unique toy and its the best virtual pet out there! Don't deprive your customers of their toys. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Comment: I have loved tamagotchis ever since I was a little girl. I have almost all of the versions and just recently purchased an ID L Princess Spacy version. Although I love this one very much and it's the best one so far, I would love it if I could get an ID L English version that isn't close to 200 dollars. That's why I bought a Japanese version... What happened to being able to buy tamas at Target?? I miss those days. They are so rare now and I want them to come back to the US, because there are still a lot of fans and we will all be disappointed if they stop making them. Please release more American versions we can buy here in the US!!!!

Comment: If done correctly, they can be brought out to satisfy the current market and make a fortune.

I love Tamagotchies i would love. A color one in english backlit even! Bandai please!!!

I love Tamagotchies i would love. A color one in english backlit even! Bandai please!!!

Comment: Tamagotchi's are so fun, they should not stop making them, we need them!

Comment: The Tama-Go is not as portable, and I find the figures hard to carry around. I really thought the Music Star and Familitchi were great! Don't stop making Tamagotchi's, they are the best!

Comment: Keep 'em coming!

Comment:I don't remember if I posted here already... Oh well! Keep 'm comin' Bandai!

Comment: I have loved tamagotchi since my v5 I got in 3rd grade. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE DO NOT STOP MAKING TAMAGOTCHI! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back