"Don't Stop Making Tamas!" Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comment: Tamagotchi means a lot to all of us! Please, don't stop making it and bring tamatown.com back too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment: Please, don't stop, for fans is very important!

Comment: PLEASE make a new Tamagotchi, possibly in colour, and don't make it girly because I am one f the many males who LOVE Tamagotchi's!

Comment: the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app is a step in the right direction, but it shouldn't replace Tamagotchi altogether! Tamagotchi is great because it is appropriate for all ages, and lots of fun. :)

Comment: Been into Tamagotchi since 1997. There is a whole new generation of children out there who would probably love to have a Tamagotchi. Don't give up.

Comment: I got my first tama in 2008. I've loved tamas ever since. So don't let your fans down! Bring back our cute little friends. :) :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :mimitchi: :newmametchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

Comment: Tamagotchi's are one of the most innovative ideas during the past years pretty much internationally. I believe that if you continue to sell them and release more production, you would probably make a large profit even today across the globe. And don't forget the tamagotchi fans out there who still support the company! :lol:

Comment: I remember the time when v4 tamas were so popular... they got worse and worse after that. I was so sad when they closed tamatown -_-

Comment: I love Tamas and would be heartbroken if they ever completely stopped

Comment: Please don't do this to us, tamagotchi's is the definition of "good things comes in small packages".

Comment: I love tamagotchis so much! Please bring them back. Ever since I was little I loved them and I still do :D

Comment: At least bring tamatown back. :) We would appreciate some color tamagotchis over here though. ;)

Comment: bandwidth please bring tamagotchi back!! We've been asking you for long time! :( > :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back