Dream job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
So... What's your dream job?

I want to be a lawyer because I play too much Ace Attorney =D. Yes, I'm that stupid. Do not comment on that fact. I wouldn't want to be a doctor because I can't stand the sight of that much blood.

Mikey, do you know if that pays well? good luck with that xD

I want to be an entrepreneure. (someone who starts and runs a business) And if not, maybe a movie director. Or something that involves creativity and the public, like making commercials, inventing products, working for big money making companies and soon being the top chairman..

BIGGER than Coca Cola 8D

Flood control.. double post :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, maybe a architect person or something. Anything that involves Maths + Art. =]<3

I don't really have a dream job. Nothing seems amazingly appealing to me. Work is work XD

Right now I'm working towards becoming a pharmacy technician, and after I graduate I'll be working towards a pharmacist.

I heard being a pharmasist is a great career, SK. We had career day last year, and I went to the pharmasist station, and they made it sound really good. They said it pays well and you have flexible hours. :3

I would want to go out and perform my music. Be on the road, go on tour.

Forensics of some sort. I love science and death and all in one.

Or like Wei Wei. I want to be a lawyer. Like actually it sounds amazing.

[SIZE=7pt]Doctor,scientist or maybe an archeologist or a chef[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be a doctor, a vet, a spaceman, a writer, an artist, a dunces and dragons master, an archeologist, and pretty much everything else with ologist on it, or a plastic surgeon!

Drummer.

That's my life-time goal. I love it. It's amazingly fun and keeps me busy.

Jen, Sarah and myself made up a band before. But due to some reasons which are completely off-topic, we are no longer friends with Sarah. So for now, that will not go ahead. Maybe with someone else, I don't know.

For now, my dream job is to sell lemonade. Lemonade's just so fizzy and lemony and it sounds like an amazing thing to do, just selling lemonade. Epicness.

Meh. I've wanted to be an author, but writers block has been striking me down lately x_o.

I don't think I have the grades, but I have my heart set on becoming a Cardiac Surgeon or Cardiologist. Anything involving the heart ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back