DS password

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it's called Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop. It isn't like the actual tamagotchi though, instead you run a store. You choose from 3 different tamas and give it a name. The goal is basically to earn money and make your shop bigger.

- Kohaku :lol:

I did this with my old tama that was aan adult, and instead of cloning, I think that my tama turnedsinto a different character that I got to keep forever. But that may be something else!!

A cool Site

i just tried the code with mine and its an adult (10 yrs old currently) and it got a present drop down and it looks liek a a little body wit nno features jsut an outline then go to your items list and click it and my tama looked at it and it will change itno the same one and t dances aroudn on the screen for just a few minutes than poofs away and it sits looking for it a moment and than goes back to just moveing acorss your screen you can get it agian without having to put the password in again either hope this helps :chohimetchi:

I HAVE A QUESITON??? HOW DO YOU GET CODES FROM THE DS GAME??? PLEASE HELP ME!

hmmm mine oisnt working after trying repeatedly...does it have to be conexion? mine is connection and australian

ill try it but ill let u know if it worrks cause mine is a child still... :unsure:

PS kool i speak spanish too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back