Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoKaY!I am so popular in class.Everyone likes me!
Awww....you are too lucky.My classmate is very kind, generous, smart and her comics rule!She loves the style of Hinata's(from Naruto) eyes.She loves violetchis and maidtchis!She is so the best!(note the sarcasm.she even called violetchi "unmannerly" for no reason!she also copies Jiglypuff saying its original and says Hinata is blind!big fat meanie!)

Awww....I are not lucky. My clanmate is very selfish, self-concerned, idiotic and his toilets are slaves? he hates the style of Hinata's(from Naruto) butt. he loves devilgotchis and gotchi king? he is so the WORST???(note the sarcasm.he unevenly farted devilgotchi "unrudely" for no raison? he also originates Jiglypuff saying its copies and says Hinata is good at seeing? small thin nicey?)
Wow. That clanmate of yours is really mean to his toilets. You should talk to your leader about it. And wow. Calling Devilagotchi unrudely for no raison. Man, he should have dne it for raisons!

that's AWESOME!!!!!! i like Harry Potter too!! Since we all like Harry Potter... we should like... have a potter party!!!!!!!!!
[SIZE=27pt]OMG YEAH I LUV HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

My party was wrecked!My my ex-best friend got the presents and ran!
Wow.If that mission was in my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness game, I will do that mission to arrest that  ex-best friend of yours.Ill be getting like, 500 poke!(thats the money in my game)

a party? who? what? when? where? why? how?
you ask a lot of questions. maybe just this once i'll be nice and answer.

YES

HARRY POTTER

PARTY

TOMARRO NITE

LONDON

JUST CUZ

IDK HOWEVER U WANNA GET THERE!!!

...some of those answers were quite obvious.

you ask a lot of questions. maybe just this once i'll be MEAN and not answer.bwahahaha
rude much! =[

I have a huge crush on this boy but he hates me because i hit him with a ruler and that was 2 years ago.

I have a huge crush on this boy but he hates me because I atatcked him with a knife like a wolf. Same old, same old.
I have a crush on a guy, he is pretty sweet, but unlike you, I take a more timid approach by giving him food he likes.

(this is a hint for you :( try it next time)

I have a crush on a guy, he is pretty evil, like you. What I did was tell him hes a stupid jerk then he told me how lovely i am for saying something so nice to him. we're a perfect match!!
don't try to fool her. that sooooooo isnt true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back