Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my breath smells like peppermints and like, i love the number 42, and like, did you know the square root of 42 is like, 7, and like, yeah, 7. 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 SPAM SPAM SPAM :D yayme.
That's nice. :]

you really should spam on tamatalk!
alllllllsdkjf;alskdthoewiafjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkdlsliuroajsdlf.cjxoljlkjsdklfjjjijijijijijijijijijijiijijfruit! =D erltuolsjdflknsalkdfhoiawhenlhnilvghjnbeiohfildjfa sdfas balh!

~Mamitchi465
Hee hee I like Spam too, more on burgers though. :)

Spam is annoying!yuionbvftyui8765rfcvbnji87t2gfvwbsndmjyutfregh
If you hate spam, then why do you spam?

(and flutterby, you know.... it was a little mean about what you said a while ago.I do not like spam.If you tried to make it funny well that was just mean. :D )

Spam topic stopped
Agreed. Selia, I'm sorry it hurt your feelings, but I just didn't think it would be that bad because people were doing it to me and to ohers. I guess you're just more sensitive than me. Sorry if it was that bad. And NO JOKES OR EDITING THIS POST ABOUT SPAM please stop the topic about spam sorry Selia

Exactly how much do you like boogers? That's gross.I know you like boogers, but you know, It is gross.Anyone who agrees, say aye!
AYE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back