Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well for goodness sake. Do you guys ever use proper grammar. And stretching the page with !s is not what I mean!

///Matchy :huh:

Well Well for for goodness goodness sake. sake. Do Do you you guys guys ever ever use use proper proper gremmer. gremmer. And And stretching stretching the the page page with with !is !is is is not not what what I mean! I mean!
//////Matchy Matchy :angry: <-- HEY COOL A KUTCHAPATCHIS BUTT! :furawatchi: <-- HEY COOL A KUTCHAPATCHIS BUTT!
well hold back on the double grammar plz! XD

OMG!Barney i love that show! wich episode?
you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweird like who likes barney?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!!??sick! *barf*

you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocool cuz you like barney!!!!!!!!! cool! *cheersf*
No, she's not.

My name is DRAGONBOY!

Of corse my fav food is Ravioli

NOT! YUCK!!!

Who ever quotes this message, HEELO THERE

Tinky winky is soooo lame!

*By the way the quote is in white, CLICK THREE TIMES!!!*

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is POPEYEBOY!Of corse my fav food is spinach!

YAY! YUM!!!

Who ever kicks this message, WHAT'S THAT THERE?!

Tinky winky is soooo coolio!

*By the way the quote is in purple CLICK THREE TIMES!!!*
On my quote, you spelt cheddar wrong. It's with an a, not an e.

And I like ravioli.

///Matchy :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back