Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I  stole your fart! HAHA! And you know, florafrilla, I will never gives iit back! Laugh out loud while you can, little old lady!  ;)
Ok Three things! 1.How could you steal a fart? 2.WHY would you steal a fart? and 3. What would you put it in? Now after reading about 'Fart facts' on some weirdo website, well,... just take good care of the fart!

P.S don't ever let it out of his cage!

Ok Three things! 1.How could you steal a poop? 2.WHY would you steal a wee? and 3. What would you put the maggot in? Now after reading about 'Wierdo facts' on some stupid website, well,... just take good care of the poop, wee and maggot!

P.S don't ever let them out of their mailbox!
You are sooooo wierd! I play the flute.

Blah. I don't know what I should put here...
Fun games and stupid posts unlike this one hihihihihihihihihihihihihihih :furawatchi: hihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

silly games and great posts unlike this one: nonononononononononononononononononononovdfsgfhtghfdsighdeaucihetwveuwruiqvbtywenonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononofdngaycdebfgvrseycdvnifdgsfhngfbnsghfdsfglhiodftghfeygubvvnutigrytyrr!
SPAMMER!! IF YOU SPAM AGAIN, SHIROBABYTCHI WILL CRY! SHE HATES SPAM!! *reported(not really)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back