Elite 16 OCC and Forms.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Fiore Adaire

Nickname: None.

Specializes in what type? Grass

Looks: Fiore has short, shoulder length red hair kept under a newsboy hat and her eyes are a dark green colour. She’ll usually wear a pale red and white striped shirt and and brown cargo pants, rolled up to her knees with knee high flat boots. When it’s too warm for that sort of clothing or she’s just relaxing, she wears a plain white tank top and floral skirt with sandals. Sort of like this- https://i268.photobuc...9/Anime/net.jpg

Likes: Spring, Autumn, performing with/without her pokemon, stars, plants, sketching, taking care of her pokemon.

Dislikes: Stormy and cold weather, extreme heat, having nothing to do, when her pokemon end up hurt from her mistakes.

Flaws: She can be very cautious about things and sometimes double checks things before taking action. She can have her little moments where she'll get very annoyed by something and lose her temper.

Crush: None

Other: Despite specializing in Grass type pokemon, she has one fire types. Also carries around a violin.

Pokémon Form:

Pokémon: Petilil / Growlithe

Nickname: Lyra / Vesta

Nature: Docile / Brave

Characteristic: Doesn’t enjoy fighting but will stand by her trainer / Will take on any challenge

Other: Both are usually out of their pokeballs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Raven Eris

Nickname: N/A

Specializes in what type: Dark

Looks:
PokemonRolePlayOC.png

Dislikes: Cheaters, sore losers & winners.

Flaws: She does not have many friends, and is very talkative at times.

Other: She was planning to have two Umbreons, but accidentally leveled it up in the morning to get an Espeon. She is good friends with Fhelette.

Pokémon: Honchkrow

Nature: Sassy

Characteristic: Can take hits

Other: Raven had Honchkrow since she was 2. Moves are here. Drill Peck, Wing Attack, Night Daze, Punishment

Pokémon: Espeon

Nature: Docile

Characteristic: Likes fighting

Other: Here are her moves. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam and Swift

Pokémon: Nocowl

Nature: Brave

Characteristic: Likes to show off

Other: Moves are the moves. Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Slash, Hypnosis

Pokémon: Umbreon

Nature: Gentle

Characteristic: Will stand by trainer

Other: Moves are Foul Play, Mean Look, Wish and Protect

Pokémon: Absol

Nickname: Abby

Nature: Quiet

Characteristic: Is obedient

Other: Moves are Night Slash, Assist, Scratch, and Iron Tail

Umbreon and Espeon are usually out of their Pokeballs

If their is anything I need to change, PM me please

So when should the boat dock?
Within about 5 posts.

Name: Fiore Adaire

Nickname: None.

Specializes in what type? Grass

Looks: Fiore has short, shoulder length red hair kept under a newsboy hat and her eyes are a dark green colour. She’ll usually wear a pale red and white striped shirt and and brown cargo pants, rolled up to her knees with knee high flat boots. When it’s too warm for that sort of clothing or she’s just relaxing, she wears a plain white tank top and floral skirt with sandals. Sort of like this- https://i268.photobuc...9/Anime/net.jpg

Likes: Spring, Autumn, performing with/without her pokemon, stars, plants, sketching, taking care of her pokemon.

Dislikes: Stormy and cold weather, extreme heat, having nothing to do, when her pokemon end up hurt from her mistakes.

Flaws: She can be very cautious about things and won’t do anything without confirming it first. She can have her little moments where she'll get very annoyed by something and lose her temper.

Other: Despite specializing in Grass type pokemon, she has one fire types. Also carries around a violin.

Pokémon Form:

Pokémon: Petlili / Growlithe

Nickname: Lyra / Vesta

Nature: Docile / Brave

Characteristic: Doesn’t enjoy fighting but will stand by her trainer / Will take on any challenge

Other: Both are usually out of their pokeballs.
Accepted.

Name: Raven Eris

Specializes in what type: Dark

Looks:
PokemonRolePlayOC.png

Dislikes: Cheaters, sore losers & winners.

Flaws: She does not have many friends, and is very talkative at times.

Other: She was planning to have two Umbreons, but accidentally leveled it up in the morning to get an Espeon. She is good friends with Fhelette.

Pokémon: Honchkrow

Characteristic: Can take hits

Other: Raven had Honchkrow since she was 2. Moves are here. Drill Peck, Wing Attack, Night Daze, Punishment

Pokémon: Espeon

Nature: Docile

Characteristic: Likes fighting

Other: Here are her moves. Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam and Swift

Pokémon: Nocowl

Nature: Brave

Characteristic: Likes to show off

Other: Moves are the moves. Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Slash, Hypnosis

Pokémon: Umbreon

Nature: Gentle

Characteristic: Will stand by trainer

Other: Moves are Foul Play, Mean Look, Wish and Protect

Pokémon: Absol

Nickname: Abby

Characteristic: Is obedient

Other: Moves are Night Slash, Assist, Scratch, and Iron Tail

Umbreon and Espeon are usually out of their Pokeballs
Pmed you.

Okay.

Honchkrow-Proud of it's power

Espeon-Good endurance

Umbreon-Strong willed

Noctowl-Somewhat vain

Absol-Likes to run

M'kay, I'm bored, so I'm gonna fill in the forms for her Pokemon if that's okay. Also, seeing as I don't give my Pokemon nicknames, neither does Zoë, so I'm gonna cut out the nickname part if that's okay xP

Pokémon: Dragonair

Characteristic: Likes to do things her own way.

Other: Nope.

Pokémon: Hydreigon

Nature: Calm

Characteristic: Generally waits for her trainer's orders, but won't hesitate to lash out in a pinch.

Other: Has been with Zoë since the trainer was 5.

Pokémon: Garchomp

Nature: Bold

Characteristic: Loves battling and goes all out in fights.

Other: The only male in the team.

Pokémon: Altaria

Nature: Lonely

Characteristic: Doesn't get on well with other Pokemon, and tends to avoid them.

Pokémon: Kingdra

Nature: Naughty

Characteristic: Likes her freedom, and enjoys Zoë letting her out for swims and such.

Pokémon: Dragonite

Characteristic: Enjoys being around other Pokemon, but doesn't tend to interact.

/end

Dude, there's only a few posts in the roleplay. It won't take you long.

M'kay, I'm bored, so I'm gonna fill in the forms for her Pokemon if that's okay. Also, seeing as I don't give my Pokemon nicknames, neither does Zoë, so I'm gonna cut out the nickname part if that's okay xP

Pokémon: Dragonair

Characteristic: Likes to do things her own way.

Pokémon: Hydreigon

Nature: Calm

Characteristic: Generally waits for her trainer's orders, but won't hesitate to lash out in a pinch.

Other: Has been with Zoë since the trainer was 5.

Pokémon: Garchomp

Nature: Bold

Characteristic: Loves battling and goes all out in fights.

Other: The only male in the team.

Pokémon: Altaria

Nature: Lonely

Characteristic: Doesn't get on well with other Pokemon, and tends to avoid them.

Pokémon: Kingdra

Nature: Naughty

Characteristic: Likes her freedom, and enjoys Zoë letting her out for swims and such.

Pokémon: Dragonite

Characteristic: Enjoys being around other Pokemon, but doesn't tend to interact.

/end
Accepted. I'd usually go off at you for non-in game characteristics but since yours aren't like any of the in-game ones I'll let you off.

Sorry Emzz, since you had to change yours.

Ahh, sorry about that. It's just I looked at the other forms and they seemed made up, plus you didn't specify they had to be from the games... so I guessed x)

Island...

Name: Shadow Island

Brief description: Shadow Island is a dark Island with a huge harbour/dock. It has a few forests, with Raven's Gym in the middle. It is pretty, big, as it is twice the size of Copps Colliseum. It has one PokeCenter and PokeMart, and has a house beside the Gym where Raven hangs out when she doesn't like tha main Island. There is a secret stash of gold pokeballs under a tree that only Sarah and Raven know about.

Badge....

Name: Sombre Badge (I went on google translate and put dark in french, and it was Sombre!)

Looks/Description: It is a badge shaped as a cloud, with a complete black outline and dark grey filled in. It has a GOLD pokeball ingraved in the middle.

AquaAngel,

If you have time, please make my Badge and/or Island with paint.

^^ Sure!

Other stuff:

Island...

Name: Crater Burst Island

Brief description: A island covered in moss. Once was a volcano. After extremely heavy rain the crater filled up with water. Not all the water could be container and some waterfalls formed and created many rivers. The only way to land safely on the island is have a water-type (or a flying type) take you, because the bottom of the island is covered in mist, and reach the harbor there. Sarah's pokémon battle are held at the crater on the top. Many plants that need a lot water grow there. There is a small lodge around the middle of the island. It is very popular among water types. Looks like this:
crater_brust_island_by_aquamistic-d4fykin.png

Badge....

Name: No yet

Looks/description: DERP.

I was bored so I had a go at making the badge. Feel free to one up me xD:

(it sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back