Elite 16 OCC and Forms.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liek it. Tanks Ellie! I would like to see aqua's so I can pick yours or hers. It looks great. What Art program did you use?

There should be a gold pokeball in all the badges. Don' you think? And the gold balls under a tree in my Island are for all the elite 16. There are 16 balls, so there should be enough for all of us to store one of our prize possesions.

Pokémon: Gengar

Nature: Impish

Characteristic: Gengar loves to pull pranks on other trainers and pokemon.

Other: Works well with Cypher's Clefable, and doesn't go anywhere without Clefable.

Pokémon: Clefable

Nature: Jolly

Characteristic: Clefable is very immature and loves to play with other pokemon

Other: Gengar followed Clefable around constantly, and when Cypher caught Clefable, Gengar followed Cypher.

Pokémon: Marowak

Nature: Lonely

Characteristic: Marowak keeps to himself, and often likes to finish the battles quickly.

Other: Marowak was a Cubone that Cypher caught in Pokemon Tower. He believes it is the son of the ghost Marowak that once haunter the tower, as it only gets along with ghost types.

Pokémon: Hypno

Nature: Naughty

Characteristic: Hypno draws his battles hout slowly, and loves to give his oponents nightmares.

Other: Hypno is very reluctant about being Cypher's pokemon, he's even put Cypher to sleep and given him horrible nightmares before.

Island form:

Name: Haunted Island

Brief description: Haunted island is a very eerie and mysterious place. When you arrive, there's a haunted forest filled with Dark, Ghost, and Physic pokemon.

Pokemon found there (Added this for extra info): Drowsee, Psyduck, Gastly, Misdreavus, Duskull, Driftloom, Sablye, Murkrow, Zorua, Munna, and Natu.

Bleh. Sorry Emzz but, I've decided just to go with your island. TADAA!

shadow_island_by_aquamistic-d4fz1hm.png

Pokémon: Gengar

Nature: Impish

Characteristic: Gengar loves to pull pranks on other trainers and pokemon.

Other: Works well with Cypher's Clefable, and doesn't go anywhere without Clefable.

Pokémon: Clefable

Characteristic: Clefable is very immature and loves to play with other pokemon

Other: Gengar followed Clefable around constantly, and when Cypher caught Clefable, Gengar followed Cypher.

Pokémon: Marowak

Characteristic: Marowak keeps to himself, and often likes to finish the battles quickly.

Other: Marowak was a Cubone that Cypher caught in Pokemon Tower. He believes it is the son of the ghost Marowak that once haunter the tower, as it only gets along with ghost types.

Pokémon: Hypno

Nature: Naughty

Characteristic: Hypno draws his battles hout slowly, and loves to give his oponents nightmares.

Other: Hypno is very reluctant about being Cypher's pokemon, he's even put Cypher to sleep and given him horrible nightmares before.

Island form:

Name: Haunted Island

Brief description: Haunted island is a very eerie and mysterious place. When you arrive, there's a haunted forest filled with Dark, Ghost, and Physic pokemon.

Pokemon found there (Added this for extra info): Drowsee, Psyduck, Gastly, Misdreavus, Duskull, Driftloom, Sablye, Murkrow, Zorua, Munna, and Natu.
Accepted! Can I do a pic of Haunted Island?

Island...

Name: Floral Island

Brief description: I’ll do it later

Badge....

Name: Orchid Badge

Looks/description: https://img402.images...wcanvascopy.png

Pokemon Form

Pokémon: Whimsicott

Nickname: Cotten

Nature: Bashful

Characteristic: Doesn’t like drawing attention to herself and quiet easily startled.

Other: None

Pokémon: Sawbuck

Nickname: Axel

Nature: Bold

Characteristic: Very proud of himself

Other: Axel and Vesta don’t get along very well but work together sometimes for Fiore.

Pokémon: Bayleef

Nickname: Avalon

Characteristic: Enjoys playing/annoying with Fiore’s other pokemon.

Pokémon: Leafeon

Nickname: Sylva

Characteristic: Works better alone.

Finished the island description

Island...

Name: Floral Island

Brief description: The island is pretty much covered by hills, forest and fields of flowers. It has a PokeCenter near the Gym which is located near the furtherest end of the island. Grass and Bug pokemon can be found in the forest and fields. There is also a house close to the gym for Fiore to stay in.

Badge....

Name: Orchid Badge

Looks/description: https://img402.images...wcanvascopy.png

FEHL'S POKEMON:

Pokemon:Reuniclus

Nickname: Jade

Characteristic: The leader and "mother figure" in the team

Other: wears a star necklace

Pokemon: Gothita

Nickname:Obsidian

Nature:Serious

Characteristic: Very serious and though she is young doesn't like to play with other young Pokemon

Other: There is a star in the center of all of her ribbons

Pokemon: Smoochum

Nickname: Amethyst

Characteristic: Exact opposite of Obsidian, Loves to play around and spread jolly-ness

Other: Wears a star barrette in her hair

ICETO'S POKEMON:

Pokemon: Froslass

Nickname: Queeny

Nature: Quiet

Characteristic: She is very loving and quiet, only shows love to her trainer and husband

Other: She wears a snowflake necklace

Pokemon: Glalie

Nickname: Kingslet

Nature: Calm

Characteristic: Very loving and calm, Only shows love to his trainer and wife.

Other: Has a snowflake on his ear.

ISLAND:

Name: Psyland

Brief description: An odd place with dream smoke surrounding the top and trees everywhere.

Picture:https://pokeydokey1123.deviantart.com/art/Psyland-268766580

BADGE:

Telekintess badge

Looks: LATER, me tired ( -....-) < ZzZz

Island...

Name: Drachen Island (fun fact: that's 'dragon' in german.)

Brief description: On first glance it looks like Drachen Island is actually the home of the rock type gym leader. In fact, it's just made to resemble a dragon's lair, hence why on the surface it's pretty barren and covered in rocks. I say 'on the surface' because you actually have to venture into underground tunnels to find the elite member. You'll find her in a hollowed out area much like a stone cave.

Badge....

Name: Fang badge (original, huh?)

Looks/description:
5xj2ig.png

Ellie, since you made the nadge realy wel, would you be willing to make the Island as well? It seemed a lot more quality-y. PM me please.

~Emilson

Do you mean have a go at making your island? I thought Aquangel did a pretty good job xD

FEHL'S POKEMON:

Pokemon:Reuniclus

Nickname: Jade

Characteristic: The leader and "mother figure" in the team

Other: wears a star necklace

Pokemon: Gothita

Nickname:Obsidian

Nature:Serious

Characteristic: Very serious and though she is young doesn't like to play with other young Pokemon

Other: There is a star in the center of all of her ribbons

Pokemon: Smoochum

Nickname: Amethyst

Characteristic: Exact opposite of Obsidian, Loves to play around and spread jolly-ness

Other: Wears a star barrette in her hair

ICETO'S POKEMON:

Pokemon: Froslass

Nickname: Queeny

Nature: Quiet

Characteristic: She is very loving and quiet, only shows love to her trainer and husband

Other: She wears a snowflake necklace

Pokemon: Glalie

Nickname: Kingslet

Nature: Calm

Characteristic: Very loving and calm, Only shows love to his trainer and wife.

Other: Has a snowflake on his ear.

ISLAND:

Name: Psyland

Brief description: An odd place with dream smoke surrounding the top and trees everywhere.

Picture:https://pokeydokey112...yland-268766580

BADGE:

Telekintess badge

Looks: LATER, me tired ( -....-) < ZzZz
accepted.

how do I get this :

https://pokeydokey112...t.com/#/d4g0oyi

Onto my signature?
Right click onto picture properties and copy the image url or right click and click copy image locoation. then put the locoation in the little box with a tree.

Do you mean have a go at making your island? I thought Aquangel did a pretty good job xD
To me, every thing I do (on the computer) sucks after 5 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back