Embaressing Moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Reaction score
Tell your embaressing moments or an embaressing moment of someone you know.

Last year I took my friends ruler and she was trying to get it back so she leaned over and the guy sitting next to be saw down her shirt!

2 years ago my friend and I were in the changeroom getting reading for gym and she was about to put her shorts on but instead of just pulling down her pants she pulled down her underwear too!

2 years ago I was at one of grandma's three houses and I was with my cousin and my second cousin. My grandma was showing us what one of my cousins did when he ate chocolate pudding on the ferry. He starts saying "Staying Alive" and he does like that disco move. So when my grandma did the disco she farted really loudly! It was so funny. My cousins and I were rolling on the floor laughing and my dad came in to the room because he went to get a camera and he was like "What's so funny?"

Oh yeah and one time during class this guy was wearing these really tight shorts and he was writing something on the white board and he dropped the marker so he beant down to pick it up and the back of his pants tore open and he wasn't wearing any underwear so everyone saw his butt.

One more! One day my friend told this new girl that tomorrow was pajama day and you were suppose to wear babyish pajamas so the next day she came to school in blue footy pj's with rubber duckies on them and pink rabbit slippers. She was so embaressed!

The Flutes and Clarinets played VERY high in Ceremonial Procession. I play Flute :) .

My mom has this camera w/ a GREEN flash, and I have sensitive eyes when it comes to photo lights/flashs so I couldn't look at her.(It was at my concertBand)

I had this ring on w/ a emerald in the center, my nose started to itch and I scaratched(sp?) my nose w/ the jewel! It was before my concert, so I had to put my hair bang near my nose. XD (My concer band.)

I had to use a metoromone/ tuner and I had to play by myself on the tuner, to see if I was Flat or sharp.(Bband concert

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm this sure reminds me of an old topic :huh: . Well I've had lots

1. ( this happened two weeks ago lol but now my crush and I are dating =D but we weren't then ) I was asking my crush for help on this paper ( cause we sat together ironically lol ) and my foot slid on the floor a little and it made a farting sound and I told him it was my shoe we were laughing.

2. At lunch in third grade I fell and my lunch got all over me and I cried and everyone laughed at me even my stupid friends ( I hate them now and were not friends anymore because of that ) lol

3.( this happened four weeks ago and I granted that kid his death wish not really but yea lol ) I wrote a threatening note to this kid who got on my last nerve and my teacher saw it and almost read it to the class lol. It said I was gonna kick his *Beep* if he dared got near my friends and I again hahaha funny stuff ;D.

4. We were at Disney world last year in June and I accidentally spilled my soup because I wanted soup it was night time lol and it got on this lady she didn't know but I like ran from there lol.

That's all for now I hate long posts lol I know I can't get along with alot of people haha but I'm sweet as ever ;P. Byes might post more!

I tripped on a desk and fell onto the foloor. Everybody thought it was so funny because we were writing an essay, so everyone was serious.

Even the teacher laughed, but I thought it was funny too so I laughed at myself. It was funny. :huh:

In 3rd grade. I had to sit by this really cute boy on the floor. I lifted up my leg to tie my shoe, and i tooted in his face!!! worst day of my life!

another time...

I was looking for a little book, and I accidently grabbed my "Girl's Maturation" Booklet.

I stuffed it in my pocket. Then At lunch, I was walking to the trash can, and the booklet fell out of my pocket!!! :huh: :( :eek: :( Everybody saw it!!! So emberresing

ANOTHER TIME...

Us girls were changing in the bathroom, and we were talking a long time. So our EVIL Gym teacher Opened the door, wide enough for all the boys to see me in my underwear and bra!!!!!

This isn't exactly mine, We were chatting in the changing room and my friend told us that once, she was changing and she still had her shorts on. She put her dress on, unaware of her shorts and went out of the changing room. While she went upstairs she remebered about her shorts and had to go back down to the changing room to get them off!!

~skuang~

We were on A school skating trip and I was in line waiting for my turn at Limbo. A really annoying show-off that teases me alot (His name is Reed) was behind me.I was wearing in line skates and it's hard for me to stay still on them. Then,all of a sudden,I slipped! When I went down,I accidently took the kid in front of me down,Too! Reed laughed until my friend said "Shut up,Reed!" I was soooooo embarassed! :ichigotchi:

another time...I was looking for a little book, and I accidently grabbed my "Girl's Maturation" Booklet.

I stuffed it in my pocket. Then At lunch, I was walking to the trash can, and the booklet fell out of my pocket!!! :) :( :( :( Everybody saw it!!! So emberresing
OMG! Thats horrible! :eek:

I have more:

1) I was at my concert(I played in it :ichigotchi: ) and I have this sheet of music I didn't use and I took it out and when Mr.Hanna was telling the audience what a hard song "Air and Caprice (which means Calm and fast XD) " was, so I was changing to Monetgo bay, and my Bb Scale Prep fell ut and went under a Oboe's chair!

2) I didn't know what measure we were on in Air and Caprice. So we were supposed to Play "Bb Bb F G Bb Bb C Bb" (b means flat. :3) and I play flute so I was pretending to play. :p Noticeable? Possibly.

3) As above. But we were near the end and my fingers were fingering Eb and the end notes are F - F(quarter note). So I made a squeaky noise. XP

4) This didn't happen to me. But it was during our concert. (Leanne's the only Baritone) So we were playing and she did too and it sounded like a fart. :( I felt so bad.

5) In Math, I told my teacher about my concert(Thursday, the day of my concert.) and we were assigned hard HW. So on Friday she was like "And how was it?" Me:Okay. Ms.Z:Really? Why? Me:I didn't understand it. Ms.Z:Oh! I'm talking about your concert! XD

In gym we were running and I got pantsed (sp?)My boxers got pulled down to o-o
Kegged.

Same thing happened to me. =/

Except it was during an English lesson and I was wearing a skirt. =/

My friend pulled them down and everybody saw. >///<

So embarassing.

Tell your embaressing moments or an embaressing moment of someone you know.
Last year I took my friends ruler and she was trying to get it back so she leaned over and the guy sitting next to be saw down her shirt!

2 years ago my friend and I were in the changeroom getting reading for gym and she was about to put her shorts on but instead of just pulling down her pants she pulled down her underwear too!

2 years ago I was at one of grandma's three houses and I was with my cousin and my second cousin. My grandma was showing us what one of my cousins did when he ate chocolate pudding on the ferry. He starts saying "Staying Alive" and he does like that disco move. So when my grandma did the disco she farted really loudly! It was so funny. My cousins and I were rolling on the floor laughing and my dad came in to the room because he went to get a camera and he was like "What's so funny?"

Oh yeah and one time during class this guy was wearing these really tight shorts and he was writing something on the white board and he dropped the marker so he beant down to pick it up and the back of his pants tore open and he wasn't wearing any underwear so everyone saw his butt.

One more! One day my friend told this new girl that tomorrow was pajama day and you were suppose to wear babyish pajamas so the next day she came to school in blue footy pj's with rubber duckies on them and pink rabbit slippers. She was so embaressed!
OK this one happened in February 2007, when I was a chocoholic.

I was staying after school one day for French club, and afterwards my older sister, who was visiting her boyfriend who went to my school at the time, had joined me in the cafeteria. A girl I hate, Jocelyn, knew I was a chocoholic at the time so she held up a Hersheys kiss and said "Alyssa! Ooh!" and started waving the Hersheys kiss around. To play along I said "Where? Gimme gimme!" and started getting hyper. My older sister tried calming me down by putting her hands on my shoulders. Soon after her hands slid down my chest. I thought my sister felt me up, so I said "Why'd you do that?" Everyone began giggling and the very next day rumors were going around that I was a lesbian.

ANOTHER TIME...Us girls were changing in the bathroom, and we were talking a long time. So our EVIL Gym teacher Opened the door, wide enough for all the boys to see me in my underwear and bra!!!!!
That happened to my friend...he was a guy. It's not as bad as a boy seeing a girl almost naked.

The Flutes and Clarinets played VERY high in Ceremonial Procession. I play Flute :) .
My mom has this camera w/ a GREEN flash, and I have sensitive eyes when it comes to photo lights/flashs so I couldn't look at her.(It was at my concertBand)

I had this ring on w/ a emerald in the center, my nose started to itch and I scaratched(sp?) my nose w/ the jewel! It was before my concert, so I had to put my hair bang near my nose. XD (My concer band.)

I had to use a metoromone/ tuner and I had to play by myself on the tuner, to see if I was Flat or sharp.(Bband concert
I dont get ANY of that. It doesn't make sense. A hair band near your nose?! wtf

I dont get ANY of that. It doesn't make sense. A hair band near your nose?! wtf
Please don't be rude. thanks. and not a hair band; my hair! you know, a bang as in this : hair bang :3

before making a comment, please read for future ref. THANK YOU~

i am sorry to write this but if you don't understand anything I write, just don't comment please! :furawatchi:

i unfortunately see that you don't understand my band concert, sorry for being rude, if i sounded rude.

rt

Well there was this time I was just walking around at school and I walked up the stairs and fell. That hurt :D

-PokeMew

Once we were in the locker room, and my friend pulled down his pants and boxers instead of just his pants. I didn't see anything, because I looked away, but he was really embarrased and everybody was laughing at him.

Sorry to say, but I was laughing too. :D

Oh yeah, I remember one!

About...2 months ago? The princable(sp) was in the class room with my evil teacher and my teacher, Ms. Cathy said that I was 'sweet on' a boy in my class named Max O-O She said "Michaela (me) is sweet on Max" so the princable(sp) started going all "Ooh! Michaela likes Max! You know, their cheeks always flare up when they see each other!" :eek: and this is me "O_X (thinks) Omg this is not happening...maybe if I don't say anything no-one will keep poking it at me..." Meanwhile everyone was looking at me and laughing and I'm not sure what Max was doing... I could feel my cheeks heating-up O.O That was the first time someone of that athority said anything about me like that in public. And in front of everyone too! I felt so weird and I wanted to kill Ms. Cathy :D That was the worst day of my life... O-O

-PokeMew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back