Embaressing Moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I remember one!
About...2 months ago? The princable(sp) was in the class room with my evil teacher and my teacher, Ms. Cathy said that I was 'sweet on' a boy in my class named Max O-O She said "Michaela (me) is sweet on Max" so the princable(sp) started going all "Ooh! Michaela likes Max! You know, their cheeks always flare up when they see each other!" :mametchi: and this is me "O_X (thinks) Omg this is not happening...maybe if I don't say anything no-one will keep poking it at me..." Meanwhile everyone was looking at me and laughing and I'm not sure what Max was doing... I could feel my cheeks heating-up O.O That was the first time someone of that athority said anything about me like that in public. And in front of everyone too! I felt so weird and I wanted to kill Ms. Cathy ^_^ That was the worst day of my life... O-O

-PokeMew
Omg. Thats really embarassing.:*3

Hehe, I have had quite a few embarassing moments, but I get used to them.

One of the most recent ones was yesterday. A girl was waving around and trying to tickle/poke my best friend (who everyone says I like, and I think are right), so I told her to leave him alone, but I don't think she heard me, so I just reached over to friendly pat her hands off. The thing is, she moved her hands out of the way and I didn't realize in time that I administered a friendly pat to my friend on his backside and for some reason people said quite a few strange things about me. >-<

Another one - I am the key person from my class, although there are times when the key gets lost and I always find those events really embarassing. Once I believe I forgot it in a bathroom, but some kind girl must have taken it back to the key-place. Another time I was absolutely sure I'd lost it I directly went and asked for the key-copy at the key-place, and there was my key, sitting there. xD

[SIZE=7pt]I have been pushed into a pool before. I did have my bathing suit on, but my makeup (which i forgot to take off) was running down my face. And it was the "time of the month" for me. So, before anyone saw, I ran into the sauna. That was yesterday, and it was bad.[/SIZE]

Oh yeah, and I was playing truth or dare with guys, and I had to kiss a guy that I though was..cute. That was so embarrasing, and it's all over school. And it wasn't even bad.

*Edit: And that kiss had been a dare to "make out" D:*

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm...yeah >-<Oh yes this is a perfect 'mini-me' me on that day: :ichigotchi:
:gozarutchi:

Today in HR, Mike was being silly. Me:*Looks at Mike* Mike:WHATTTTTTTTT?!!! Stop it! D:

@**UrItChI**:

Oh god. D: I feel bad for you.

[SIZE=7pt]I have been pushed into a pool before. I did have my bathing suit on, but my makeup (which i forgot to take off) was running down my face. And it was the "time of the month" for me. So, before anyone saw, I ran into the sauna. That was yesterday, and it was bad.[/SIZE]
Oh yeah, and I was playing truth or dare with guys, and I had to kiss a guy that I though was..cute. That was so embarrasing, and it's all over school. And it wasn't even bad.
I fell into a pool too exept my cousin who is always mean to me pushed me into his pool. 2 Problems. I was in my regular clothes. I got out and I was soked, and had to take a shower. Next, I fell off a balcony, and landed in the pool.

I also played that game with girls...we were playing would you rather and I picked to kiss someone because the other choice was really wrong and then she really leaned over and did kiss me... :eek:

That happened a month or two ago...I'm never playing that game again...I always thought people were just joking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I acedentaly pulled down the back of my underwhere with my pants in the locker room
Gulp...same here. Exept I'm a boy...

That was one of the most embarrasing moments of my life. I was able to pull my pants back up in a second, so nobody saw anything but people just laughed at me because it's embarrasing...

Me and my friend Muluco were joking about the "Bob" and "Rob" joke, and I suddently said: "Bob robbed rob who robbed bob and bob robbed rob!" At the same time, I flipped off my chair and hit my head on a desk.

My pants fell off in the middle of french class once. People wouldn't stop STARING. Some laughing.

In fifth grade, we were in the gym sitting up against the wall and I had on a skirt. I went to stand up, and stood on my back end on my skirt, which pulled my pants down. I immediatly sat back down; no one noticed.

In the middle of semester exams this year, I had a funny feeling in my throat. I opened my mouth to cough, and out came a burp. Keep in mind the room was silent up until I burped. The teacher started laughing.

[♥♥Baileyy.♥♥]

Also this guy at my school really had to go to the bathroom at recess but none of the teachers would let him go because there was only like 3 minutes left of recess so he pulled down his pants and underwear and started peeing in the middle of the playground! It was disgusting.

I have one. Kinda.

This evening was the Aloha dance, which generally sucked. I had called my dad and asked him to pick me up from the dance. Sadly, he got the motorcycle (and everyone at the dance had to dress formally) so I had to wear a black dress, flats, and a helmet on a Harley. A lot of the disturbingly popular boys saw me leave, and so I bet I'm now the laughingstock of the school now even though it's only been an hour.

Another one (but not regarding me) is simply the hot rumor - this one guy (Dan) got really mad at his friend Andy and started peeing on him.

It's a long-standing joke with my friends to try to get each other to flash large groups of people at school,my friends were soooooooooooo close to getting me to. I wasn't paying attention (off in Naruto land) amd they grabbed the bottom of my shirt and got it just below my bra-line. xP

This didn't happen to me,but I was there (unfortunately). Brennan pulled down his pants,underwear and all,at school one time. ;) It wasn't a pleasant thing to see an hour after you ate. :p

I was listening to "Hot" on the bus on my iPod once,and you know how it gets really quiet when the bus stops,well,I was singing the chorus ("You make me so hot! Make me wanna drop!") during that time. I got veeeery scary looks from some people.

Kristin was cleaning off a dusty old lamp towards the end of the school year,and I was holding out my hand for her to give me the nasty wipe to put in Cody's hood. Well,people walked right by my desk when they were going back to their seat from throwing something out or something. I pulled my arm back in for a minute,and then put it back out,and right as I did that,Brennan walked by,and I almost grabbed his..........yeah. xD It was gross,yet funny. He did that whole thing where you back up and arch over! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back