Emberassing Moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*** :eek:

my moment was when . .

i was walking down the street with a piece of bread.(i was really hungry at that time) so i started eatting it. Then, i saw this cute kid from school i looked at him with the piece of bread in my mouth he looked towards me i took the bread as quick as possible. after that i was smiling the whole time at him & he kept on rubbing his teeth. i though something was wrong with him but actually it was that he was trying to tell me that i had some bread stuck on my tooth. how did i noticed? when i got home! i really gotta stop eatting in front of him :p

** lolololz

I as walking with my dog and 3 police cars sped past with the sirens on and I bent down to my dog and started speaking to him as if he was like 3. I was like 'Wow! Look at that pretty puppy! You don't be bad or they'll tie you up and take you away. Yes they will! Don't wan that do we? No of course not' then I heard giggling and looked up. Not only was there two completely gorgeous guys laughing at me, my skirt got hitched when I got up and I walked about 100 metres before I realised! I avoid walking past that house.

****LOL!

This happened to my friend :eek:

She was at camp, and was in the girls dorm, coming out of the shower with only a towel around her. Then some guys came into the dorm, she screamed and her towel fell COMPLETELY off. She ran back to the shower and didnt re-appear for about 15 mins DX.

*** Eep. That reminds me of my camp... Not going there!

Ok I'm going camp on you.

On school camp I was scared I might get my period and there was a swim everyday so I kept tampons in my bag. We went for a swim and I put on in my pocket before we left. I didn't need it and forgot it was there. On this camp they had washing machines so we could clean our clothes. My jeans needed a wash so I stuck them in with everyone elses jeans. We were eating dinner and then told we had to go get our jeans out and put them out to dry ourselves and a guy [We'll call him Liam] screamed and then laughed and pulled up my jeans and announced "WHOS ARE THESE JEANS? THERES A TAMPON GONE WRONG!" Then he read the name tag my mum had stitched in and was like "MICHELLE HAS HER PERIOD AND USES TAMPONS" even though I didn't have it at the time. Now every guy in my year knew. Shamed out and even now some of them mention it every time they see me.

Ooooo, not good! ****

Ummm....Oh yeah-

I remember once in grade 4, I was talking privately to my friends about crushes and stuff, while other people were behind us and recording our conversation. They then told everyone about everything we were talking about and practically the whole school knew everything which was going on in our lives (which most of the time I keep private). This isnt the most embarassing thing, but it sure was NOT fun!

Ooooo, not good! ****
Ummm....Oh yeah-

I remember once in grade 4, I was talking privately to my friends about crushes and stuff, while other people were behind us and recording our conversation. They then told everyone about everything we were talking about and practically the whole school knew everything which was going on in our lives (which most of the time I keep private). This isnt the most embarassing thing, but it sure was NOT fun!
*** OwO

Once I spazzed out, because I left my trombone case[with the trombone in it] on the seats. BUT: There was a play going on, and somebody moved it, and I didn't see it in my band locker, and started spazzing out. Then I found my instrument and yelled "THERE YOU ARE! =O" and people were there. xD

**´

mine:

talk to a friend about my life while walking just to find out it was some random guy who was all like "wtf who are you?".

it happens often (call some random dude dad or a random woman mom), but this one was just plain embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mine is,

In class, in was telling my BFF about i was rudely disturbed while i was sleeping by my ihome alarm playing "Sad But True". (one of my fave metalica songs)

a dude sitting next to me said, "you have that on your ipod?" I'm like "Yeah" (It's one of my many many metalica songs. the band like, invades my ipod) he held his hand out to give me a high five, i high fived him, and he fell backwards!

i loled so hard!!!!

lawl.*

I'm pretty forgetful when it comes to remembering embarassing things. ^^;;

On the first day of middle school I went to a wrong class. So suddenly while reveiwing my schedule in class I was like "Oh, crap! Wrong class!" and then when I tried to leave I tripped and almost forgot my sweater. I'm pretty sure one of those rotten kids tripped me. The whole class was laughing. I just wanted to disappear. x3

lawl.*
I'm pretty forgetful when it comes to remembering embarassing things. ^^;;

On the first day of middle school I went to a wrong class. So suddenly while reveiwing my schedule in class I was like "Oh, crap! Wrong class!" and then when I tried to leave I tripped and almost forgot my sweater. I'm pretty sure one of those rotten kids tripped me. The whole class was laughing. I just wanted to disappear. x3

Um... can't think of an emberassing moment right now...

-NoEmbarassingMoment-

Me and my friends were walking around clicking and singing random tunes which came to our head. People were staring...not really embarassing for me cuz I didnt care, but my friend got so scared so she wet her pants ;O And people knew...

I won 1st place for my Martin Luther king speech.I had trouble talking so my mm chose to come on stage.She did.And all my friends were there.And I was on TV!I got into my school spelling bee.Wich is today.So whose knows what will happen.

** No that embarrassing

I had white trousers on (well, might have been leggings) and I had a strawberry ice lolly. I saw some people from school, and tryed to act cool. But, I dropped some on the juice from the lolly on my leg. And you can guess what it looked like..... :)

My so called "Friend" pantsed me so I was standing in the middle of homeroom in my boxers for a second or two. Thank goodness nobody saw... <_<

*** Lol. x3

This isn't quite embarassing....

Once I was walking home from school, and you know how the sidewalk is divided into squares/rectangles? And sometimes some are higher than the other, and can be tripped on? Well, yeah, I tripped on one. x_x

I was walking perfectly then *Thump* I'm on the floor, and my jaw hurts, bad... <_<

I stayed they for 10 secoinds or so, before realizing I had the strength to get up. Yeah.x3

* Awkward, but not really embarassing.

Once during a silent maths test, my pencil flung backwards and landed in the teacher's hair. I crecked up laughing and no one noticed. So it was like:

Everyone: *Doing test*

Me: *Pencil flings*

Me: *Laughs un-controlably*

Everyone: *Calls me a freak*

Yeaaaaa, thats what happens.

Really embarassing?! Yes.

Ok so anyways I was asking my teacher a question and then I dropped my pencil under his chair. and I looked and looked and crawled under his chair he had to scot out and when I finally got the stupid pencil I got up and as I was moving upward I bumped heads with this guy, and I said I was sorry like 5 times. My teacher asks the guy if he was okay and he said yeah except now I have a headace.

I probally win the 1st prize award for the most embarassing thing.

Mine:

I had a huge fight with my neighbour and his sister called me from their balcony. I was like " Oh you want to talk to me now?" and then I discoved it was his sister! (Their voices are pretty much the same)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back