Emberassing Moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was at school, i sat by my crush, well that was when i hated him, dispised, disliked but as i went on i found out how a great guy he was and liked him.

I felt horrible that day

Stomach pain, couldnt play the game we were supposed to in math.

I thought i was sick, i felt like horror.

But when i rushed to the bathroom i saw

DEH BLOOD

i had no idea

but when i thought about it,

i was having my period! for the first time!

*And i smelled bad*

So i went home as the only girl in school who was having her period at 10.

(13 days untill my birthday!)

I was at the beach and my bathing suit fell off (my bottom xD) And i looked down and everyone was looking at me like "O_O"

I was Blushing the whole way back home!

:D

I was at wal-mart in the eletronics section, and Timmy turner was on one of those HD-TVS And when nobody was looking i was kissing the screen! Then they were people staring at me. There was a emploee saing "Kid, Whys your face red?

First embarasment: ****

Second embarasment:*****

My first embarasment: My freind and I were in a CCD class, and we were having snacks. He told me something really funny that happened in someone's Pokemon Emerald,and I was eating Oreos and drinking Sprite at that time, and I laughed so hard that Oreos and Sprite came out of my nose. Everyone was laughing at me. :( :ph34r:

My second embarasment: I was walking around my house, saying things to myself, and my mom caught me talking to myself. She said that being like that was O.K., but I bet she was thinking I was a weirdo in her head. :p

My third embarasment(not really an embarasment): I was running because I got hyper, so I ran across water with my slippers, and when I got to my kitchen, I slipped and hit my chin, and I whimpered and almost cried. My little sister was watching and she called me a wimp and a weirdo. :angry:

1st: **

2nd: **

3rd: *

Mine was embarasing at the time but now I don't really think it is.

We were in the pe chainging and the class before us had used the showers in the changing room (we're not aloud to) so they were wet (Duh!) it was a mixed class with boys and girls but we didn't have to change into our pe kits and me and Michael were messing around in the shower with the curtain closed and my teacher walked in and pulled back the curtain and Steven goes "OMG! They're making babies!" So my face went bright red and I wanted to leave the room so I stepped out sliped, got up tripped over my bag and my skirt went up and I heard a few snickers.. It wasnt exactly the best day of my life but y'know..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back